Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
  1. GIDDYVILLAN December 1, 2015 at 4:33 pm .

Hard to call when we’ve got a load of SHITE but I’m going to stick my neck out & say ayew,could turn out to be a little gem I hope veretout takes our set pieces from now on & FUCK Westwood off in January.

2. Benno December 1, 2015 at 4:53 pm .

First positive post I’ve read in a while!

Ya, I agree on Ayew. After a slow start, he looks like becoming a real player. Makes chances for himself.

3. Bum Bym December 1, 2015 at 6:25 pm .

We have some genuinely good players. I like Veretout. Gana. Sanchez. Ayew. Amavi. Richards. Sinclair. Traore. But that’s not enough to fill a decent squad, unless yr playing five a side, which we’re not.

1. Bum Bum December 1, 2015 at 6:26 pm .

That should be Bum Bum. (new phone).

2. OohAhPaulMcGrath December 1, 2015 at 8:32 pm .

Sanchez is a joke he keeps losing ball in midfield and putting defence under pressure

1. andrew1 December 1, 2015 at 8:40 pm .

just glad someone who actually watches what sanchez does.
        a pity he and others will still get game time .
        but hey what do we know

1. OohAhPaulMcGrath December 1, 2015 at 9:09 pm .

Agree

2. Andrew December 3, 2015 at 3:34 am .

Your back up is a guy who 90% of the time either writes an article or comments on the article for the review starting with “I didn’t see the game, but”… So that’s nonsense.

Apparently not much as I don’t think you actually watch the games. Sanchez doesn’t give the ball away much, and when he does, it’s trying to pick out the pass from a runner, the few if not only midfielder who can.

4. VillaAwayInDiv3 December 1, 2015 at 6:44 pm .
  5. BWS December 1, 2015 at 6:46 pm .

Top 4 players in November?
    JED STEER, ALY CISSOKHO, JOE BENNETT & CALLUM ROBINSON.

1. OohAhPaulMcGrath December 1, 2015 at 8:38 pm .

Anyone else jealous of man city new investment. They could dominate forever with that wealth. Why dint things like that happen to us. Why dosnt Lerner sell a percentage of his shares to a major investor and he can carry on being a silent partner and reap in the money

1. andrew1 December 1, 2015 at 8:49 pm .

the problem is that birmingham as an area isnt advertised well by our national government or media.
        and even then birmingham shity council dislike us. they take credit and money for our stadium being chosen for events but try their best to stop it being expanded.

1. OohAhPaulMcGrath December 1, 2015 at 9:08 pm .

True but Birmingham is more on the map these days it has a better city centre good restaurants new state of art railway station and high speed railway to London in 30 mins on its way. Surely that must be attractive for an investor

1. andrew1 December 1, 2015 at 9:34 pm .

we know that but the proof is in the pudding when the chinese leader comes over to visit and is advised not to go to brum but visit manchester instead.
            now major investment comes there way just says it all

1. OohAhPaulMcGrath December 2, 2015 at 10:05 am .

True there’s a lot of media and London bias against Bham which didn’t help

2. Claret and Blue December 1, 2015 at 8:57 pm .

Hands held up high pal. Very jealous that a little club like that have that sort of investment. At first when it started happening I thought, what a soulless way to get to the top, unfortunately that’s today’s game. I would happily have vp renamed The Etisalat Stadium if it meant welcoming Barcelona and the likes for CL footy, in a heartbeat

1. OohAhPaulMcGrath December 1, 2015 at 9:07 pm .

Me too claret and blue. Rather have their set up than ours.

6. Claret and Blue December 1, 2015 at 8:43 pm .

I think your list is very accurate. I would lean more toward a list of just two though leaving just the first two…

I jumped to a massive conclusion last Saturday and backed us to win 3-0 :0

I think that-on the face of things and ignoring the club is rotten to the core-basically we have the worst back 5 in all of football throughout all divisions in all leagues, anywhere on planet earth. We need to work on this area in a big way. The goals conceded against Watford were an embarrassment and it’s a game we could of won with a solid back line and a keeper who knows how to keep his goal.

I’m still certain something is going to click and when it does we’re gonna go on the mother of all runs and finish mid-table confirming Remi Gardes legendary status with him subsequently going down in the history books as the man who pulled of the greatest escape seen in the history of the modern game. < this is the dream I've been having recently, it's a recurring one and me waking up in a cold sweat every night is pissing the missus off

7. andrew1 December 1, 2015 at 10:05 pm .

a bit off topic but just watching the news and seeing whether we should bomb syria.
    there are lots of protesters and i agree
    Dont bomb syria
    BOMB SMALL HEATH

1. OohAhPaulMcGrath December 2, 2015 at 10:06 am .

Blues ground already looks like a bomb site

8. bencey83 December 1, 2015 at 11:18 pm .

Genuinely can’t think of 4 who have played well!

9. bencey83 December 1, 2015 at 11:20 pm .

Bring in Gardner, Kozak and Traore
    Bring back Cissokho
    Drop Guzan, Clark, Richardson and Hutton
    Might as well play some youngsters – they can’t do any worse and we’re going down anyway, so might as well get them some experience in preparation for the Championship!

10. Holtender December 2, 2015 at 9:29 am .

Richards has been mostly outstanding. I’d be interested to see his dribbling stats, he beats more players through central midfield than anyone else. I’m very much looking forward to seeing him and Okore develop a partnership. Wish his captaincy had a bit more effect on the other players though.

1. steve December 2, 2015 at 4:40 pm .

Problem is Richards and Okore are both right sided.
      Maybe play Richards as a sweeper behing Okore and a. other.