Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
    Hitchens 60 October 13, 2015 at 7:16 am .

Shouldn’t we give Ilori a chance at RB first – he generally seems highly thought of.

Bill Pearson October 13, 2015 at 9:26 am .

Hitch, this is why fans have turned on Sherwood, he thinks he knows but he don’t, let’s think here? Its now come clear he didn’t pick the players he has, it wouldn’t surprise me if he’s being bloody minded about all the team in saying well I didn’t ask for them. Just a thought, could be wrong.

Hitchens 60 October 13, 2015 at 11:20 pm .

Bloody minded enough to be sacked with a big payout having first tipped off the papers that he didn’t have a say in the transfers and therefore not his fault – Bill shame on you for thinking such clandestine thoughts 🙂

GIDDYVILLAN October 13, 2015 at 9:38 am .

The brum mail hinted yesterday CNZ could be back in the fold FFS I suppose desperate times need desperate measures.

badger123 October 13, 2015 at 10:19 am .

Yes, I saw that about CNZ and as much as I really like him as a player, if he gets back in I will totally give up on Sherwood.
      We need to up the pace, get at the opposition faster and generally press.
      CNZ is in no way the solution to that problem.

GIDDYVILLAN October 13, 2015 at 1:17 pm .

I’ve already gave up on him & I’m sure I’m not alone.

marvin October 13, 2015 at 3:23 pm .

I’m actual surprised Sherwood hasn’t played him yet, but no way is he the solution. Sure CNZ scored a few against Chelsea a few years ago, but he doesn’t track back and rarely effects a game now. If CNZ starts, or subs, in the Chelsea game I think it will be the final straw that breaks his supporters (fans, board, press). Ultimately it would show how out of touch and blind to the obvious he really is.

Bum Bum October 13, 2015 at 10:57 am .

I’d rather have Amavi, Ayew, Gana and Veretout any day of the week than those Spuds rejects. Maybe Townsend would have been okay…

Hitchens 60 October 13, 2015 at 11:18 pm .

Bang on Bum Bum.

Benno October 14, 2015 at 2:53 am .

If Gabby or CNZ start at Chelsea, Sherwood should be fired on the spot.

GIDDYVILLAN October 14, 2015 at 7:10 am .

That is also my FEAR. 🙁