Barnsley 1- 1 Villa; A post full of expletives!

I’ve had enough of this shit.

I didn’t see the game, but listened to it on AVTV.
And what a bloody waste of £5 a month it’s turned out to be.

Why the hell do I keep putting myself through the same crap where we can’t win a game?

I really want RDM to do well for us, but the plain fact is we were getting battered again for at least the first hour.

Given our squad, this is never right in a million years and I’m quite simply fucking fuming at having conceding a last minute goal yet again.

You can defend the manager all you like, but the plain and simple fact is that this team has no resilience or bollocks about it.

And Gollini?
He had nothing to do all game from what I heard, but the minute the ball comes into the box, he flaps and we concede.
Fucking joke and how he’s getting games over experienced goalies is beyond me.

OMG, I’m stuck for words.

Get this prick of a manager out and get either fat Sam or Pearson in.
They couldn’t possibly be any worse.

I might even put myself up for the job, as at least I’d play Ayew in the middle!

I can’t believe we were battered, went on to take the lead and then threw it away again.

Words fail me.

In case I didn’t make it clear, RDM OUT!
and that would have stood even if we’d won tonight.

1. Hitchens 60 September 29, 2016 at 11:07 pm . Reply

*patsy

2. giddyvillan September 30, 2016 at 7:34 am . Reply

The chairman having to make a motivational video requested by the manager WTF, that shows how much faith RDM has in his own lack of ability to this.I bet the changing room is absolutely buzzing with determination, hunger & eagerness to win don’t make me 😀

1. pat57 September 30, 2016 at 12:07 pm . Reply

Perhaps not a bad idea so long as it’s a short video –

Dr. Tony faces camera and smiles ‘Win games or P45’

That’s it.

3. Bill Pearson September 30, 2016 at 5:56 pm . Reply

For Giddy, .Stan rejects Nuneaton move

We’ve received word that Stiliyan Petrov has turned down the opportunity to link up with Nuneaton Town in the National League North. The midfielder was wanted by the Boro on a player/coach basis but has elected to focus on his coaching badges instead

1. giddyvillan September 30, 2016 at 6:18 pm . Reply

Cheers bill I thought he’d be punching a bit higher mate, that’s no disrespect to Nuneaton. Good lick to him

1. giddyvillan September 30, 2016 at 6:19 pm . Reply

Luck ffs *

4. Bill Pearson October 1, 2016 at 8:49 am . Reply

Ok lads, any thoughts on today’s game? I’m going for a win today and only 1 goal in it. Up the Villa.

5. giddyvillan October 1, 2016 at 9:02 am . Reply

Imo compared to recent weeks Preston should be beatable even ollie has us down for a 0-2 win.for the first time in a while I’ll go 1-3 VILLA. If we don’t even manage a draw then taxi for Robbie enoughs enough Utv

6. Dave.C October 1, 2016 at 10:08 am . Reply

Under Simon Grayson, Preston have been a team which are hard to score against, especially at home where their defence is usually pretty miserly. I wouldn’t be surprised at a 1-1 draw, expect great performances from ex-villans Callum Robinson and Daniel Johnson!