Page 2 of 2 1 2
  1. Bum Bum July 15, 2014 at 1:17 pm . Reply

Even perennial crock Owen Hargreaves is tipping us foe relegation in Metro today. Lerner, you leave me lost for words.
    At least that useless advert for weight watchers has gone. Scant consilation.

1. GIDDYVILLAN July 15, 2014 at 1:58 pm . Reply

Has nobby savage put his pennies worth in yet??he really loves us.

2. Bill Pearson July 15, 2014 at 1:33 pm . Reply

Its that what gets to me, they use us by false media coverage in many ways, buy tickets, buy merchandise, buy papers, they use fans for gain. Sod it don’t buy just wait and see what they do first, its your money look after it. Lerner must think we are idiots over in the U K.

1. steve July 15, 2014 at 2:18 pm . Reply

I have taken your advice Bill. Not renewed – not going to unless positive intent is shown by the club.
      I’ve felt an idiot for years renewing out of habbit instead of enjoyment.

1. Bill Pearson July 15, 2014 at 2:31 pm . Reply

I know its hard Steve because we love our club, but in this day and age its theirs now, and its your money they want, what do they give back to us fans, sweet Adams apple, Man utd don’t work like that and that’s our third city, we have too many people today that gives in to money people. I say you got, you give, and if I like I’ll have it. That’s me now.

1. Bum Bum July 15, 2014 at 3:36 pm . Reply

Are the renewals down to 9000 still? Ehat was the number last year? 29000?

2. OohAhPaulMcGrath July 15, 2014 at 3:35 pm . Reply

spot on bill transfer rumours are just that rumours. prob 99% are made up to sell tickes etc. if and when it is true it will be announced on os until then its all bollocks

3. LANGFORDVILLA July 15, 2014 at 5:42 pm . Reply

Dont renew….dont be bullied by Lerner. This club is OURS and the decision to renew or not is OURS. Dont be clouded by bullshit. Keep your hard earned cash in your wallet until some REAL ambition is shown!
    Dont let Lerner take the piss anymore. Lerner, let the fucking moths out of your wallet. Your an ignorant, bullying yankee twat! so……………….
    Fuck off Lerner, the Villa is OURS!

1. GIDDYVILLAN July 15, 2014 at 5:56 pm . Reply

Get it off your chest mate. 😮

1. LANGFORDVILLA July 15, 2014 at 6:52 pm . Reply

LOl Giddy…you know me mate. Lerner needs a good kicking 🙂

2. ShaunieAVFSeeee July 17, 2014 at 8:34 pm . Reply

Im 100% Villa and always will be, although we don’t have a “special one” as manager, or new signings in there 20’s, we do still have players “willing” to pull on the colours of our mighty villa, and in Lambert we have a manager “trying” to do the best he can with the beans hes given, its the puppet masters above who cant run a football club and they are now clearing out … I say give this season our all in terms of support as I have a good feeling that we will finish nowhere as dismal as the as the 2 seasons … Give these new guys a chance for once and lets get Villa Park rocking again!!!

4. little 8 July 15, 2014 at 11:05 pm . Reply

Richadson was shit in his prime Cole is well past it Senderos is too slow were fucked.

5. little 8 July 15, 2014 at 11:07 pm . Reply