Tshibola goes on loan to MK Dons. This stinks

So, just after I’ve said that we shouldn’t be loaning players to clubs more than one league below our current position, Aaron Tshibola has been shipped out to MK Dons on a season long loan.

Which I found fascinating, as what a fall from grace this is proving to be.
So much so, that I’ve tried having a quick look around to see what I could find out about the player; specifically who his agent(s) is/are.
It’s not a lot to be honest, but what I did see on Tranfermarkt was interesting.

They had his market value when we bought him at Ā£170,000.
So what made us pay Ā£5.02 million for him?

Well, if I was a total cynic, I would be suspecting that someone’s palm has been greased somewhere along the line, as the discrepancy is just ridiculous.
Of course, naughty things don’t happen in football, so you just have to assume that Di Matteo was a shocking judge of a player.
If it was him who actually signed the player, of course.

Either way, while I haven’t seen enough of Tshibola to make a real judgement about him, Bruce and the coaches obviously have.
Couple that with the fact that Forest hardly used him and it means that a fair few who know better than me, definitely don’t rate him and aren’t even willing to give him a chance.
Either his attitude is abysmal (doubtful, as I’m fairly sure he comes from a religious family and he thanks god etc) or he’s just plain rubbish.

It’s just another shocking piece of business, isn’t it?

In other news, we’re struggling to sell Ross McCormack, although four clubs are apparently willing to take him on loan.
I’ll bet they are and what a surprise.
Stick to your guns Villa; someone will get desperate enough to buy him.

1. nath July 29, 2017 at 7:38 pm . Reply

i thought today’s game was a fine test for villa. watford were poor first half second half they stepped up and really tested us. we could have battered a weak foreign team and not got tested defensively, or play a decent team which would stretch you. fairly pleased with performance. standout for me was Whelan pure class. gabby was a different player to the one of last few years. Elmo also looking a steal which i knew he would be. i think grealish is lightweight too. but he is a very good player, he gave us more composure in his short game. he knows when when to pass and move and has quick feet. just needs to man up.

right i want boss badger or ooohahaha to sort out a new post where supporters can predict our fate for the upcoming season. so we can revisit ltr in the season and see who got it spot on see if we are any better than hollyways the ****head from last year ~~ new prediction posts to predict no chats lol

1. OohAhPaulMcGrath August 1, 2017 at 7:44 pm . Reply

Good idea though people will want to cheat and keep changing their decision as season goes on. šŸ˜„

1. nath August 1, 2017 at 7:51 pm . Reply

but when you make a post on our predictions. its no chat post, just predictions. then we can all revisit to see who are the real tipsters are lol.

2. nath July 29, 2017 at 8:02 pm . Reply

1.5m rejected from reading for Bacuna

1. jvillan July 29, 2017 at 9:08 pm . Reply

shows by rejecting that bid no one in villa knows anything about football,

1. Andrew July 29, 2017 at 9:13 pm . Reply

False, that is literally the smartest thing they’ve done this summer. Although that’s not saying much. Bacuna’s worth far more than 1.5m.

1. jvillan July 29, 2017 at 9:48 pm . Reply

why, what has he done since signing, 1 freekick v city few years ago, typical lambert signing

3. Ferret69 July 29, 2017 at 8:36 pm . Reply

Been to game today, and whilst I agree we look good defensively, Terry looks different class, is anyone else concerned with lack of creativity.? Can anyone tell me what lansbury actually contributes to the team? Thought he was supposed to be the creative spark we were missing. does nuffin for me.Surely hourinahe and Whelan deserve a chance.?now to up front. Whilst Elmo and green give us a resemblance of width, they need to think more about the final ball for me.too many times they put the final ball in the air and we not got a big man up front. I know people say he giving his all but flabby gabby has, and never will be the answer. As for Hogan, can’t make my mind up. He looks a busy body sort of player but do we play the right style of football which suits his game.? Not sure we do.over all we need to up the tempo and play bit more expansive football. We’ve prob got the best, and most expensive squad in the championship. Time they earned the respect of us fans.

1. villaawayindiv3 July 29, 2017 at 9:38 pm . Reply

Overall O.K.but think the Pen was the only shot from in the box and virtually the only shot.Shoyld be bit easier against Hull but only just.