Page 2 of 2 1 2
    Bill Pearson. January 11, 2014 at 11:21 am .

Terry got to admit mate you’re not as daft as I thought ( in a nice way mate) your fucking dead on, Lambert is taking us out of football as we know it, the man has to stop now and run Villa as its been over as history says we was, I wish I knew what to do about my club other than stop going , which I have, Terry we are in big trouble big time.

Terry Jones January 11, 2014 at 11:33 am .

Bill have you read the new post Are we going to see any departures in January well i have replyed to Adam saying the only departures will be the fans unless Lamberk brings in some quality or he is sacked.

Bill Pearson. January 11, 2014 at 11:50 am .

You’re not far off on that Terry, I bet you any money it will be last minute buying and it will be panic buy. He is and will be the worst manager Villa has ever had in history.

Terry Jones January 11, 2014 at 12:02 pm .

Bill mate to tell you the truth i have a nagging feeling these links were just a whitewash saying he was going for quality this time round to keep his followers on board and keep himself and his cronies and relatives in a job.He knows get the sack from VP and he is finished only ever to manage in none or lower league football.

colonius81 January 11, 2014 at 8:09 pm .

Speak for yourself!
        I intend to keep supporting villa

Terry Jones January 11, 2014 at 8:27 pm .

COLONIUS81 I will not stop following Villa but will not wast good money to watch my club being humiliated time and time again over 63yrs have seen the good indifferent and the bad but this is now the ugly mate.

OriginalLondonLion January 11, 2014 at 6:00 pm .

Just like a primary school kid caught by teacher, when Lambert has a microphone in front of him he cannot lie with conviction. Hence the incoherent mumbling – Christ I’m Scots myself and I don’t catch it.

It is part of the job to have your excuses ready. Arsene Wenger: claim you did not see it, José Morinho: blame the press, MUFC boss: Never admit you were fairly beaten, blame the referee. Lambert – if he cannot come up with as transparent an excuse as those – shows that he really is not thinking from ko to final whistle.

Think about it, when was the last time you saw a passage of play and thought, they have worked on that in training?

mike January 11, 2014 at 11:23 pm .

Kyle naughton for 3m ?

Naughtius Maximus January 12, 2014 at 1:43 am .

fair point London lion. the interview after(Christ I forget which game now because the results and post match interviews are all the same)lambert mumbled the usual but it was worse mumbling than usual, he could barely say the words ‘we go again’ although he still did say them ffs!, I think it was the palace game actually, it was very sad and laughable at the same time, in fact I did laugh.