The play-offs; in the bag?

I’m going on holiday to Mexico tomorrow.
A big thanks to those who think I’ve deserved it and a big razz to those who think I don’t.

It’s a hard life, that sees me missing many games, but it’s not through choice, trust me.
The benefit from working two weeks every week is that I get nice holidays, as and when the time’s right.

And so it is, that I have to ask how we’re going to do in the play-offs, because I might not see the last games.

Second place isn’t decided yet, but I want Fulham to go through automatically.
It shouldn’t really matter, as the truth will always out, but if you wanted me to put money on things, I just think we would have the beating of Cardiff. Whereas Fulham might just edge us.

The Ipswich game was great, but that performance summed things up, in that we can beat inferior opposition, at a stroll.

Serious sides are a different game though and it’ll be interesting to see how things pan out.

I’ll be watchng and commenting as best I can

1. Holte66 April 22, 2018 at 11:40 pm . Reply

Have a great holiday Badger. I went to Cancun a few years back and I would love to go back again. Moving house any time and having no dog sitters has put holiday abroad to one side this year โ˜น๏ธNot easy to watch Footy there so hope you get to watch somehow. Depending on when you get back you might be able to see playoffs.

2. Bill Pearson April 23, 2018 at 6:57 am . Reply

Yes enjoy Badger, I was in Canun 4 years ago and as Holte saying love to go back . Made a few friends playing water polo , one American chap gave me his police badge from New York. I’ll look after the site for you ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜‚, first chap banned is Oohah for lack of contact๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜. Hope you keep away from them TV s
    as they have rude programmes on, make you ill, wi fi is ok but keep a eye on your phone I got one taken . Villa hopefully will do well in the play off have a good un .

3. Hitchens60 April 23, 2018 at 7:06 am . Reply

Have a good and well deserved holiday Badger. Never been to Mexico but it’s on the list somewhere!

4. DSVilla April 23, 2018 at 9:04 am . Reply

Enjoy your hols Badger and thanks for your efforts all season. Decent victory against Ipswich so still hoping for us to build some form and momentum for the play offs. They will be tough whoever we play, but I agree that i would take Cardiff over Fulham given the choice.

I’m disappointed that we won’t get automatic promotion, but the reality is we didn’t do enough over the season.

5. Bill Pearson April 23, 2018 at 12:58 pm . Reply

Information of Villa under-23s if interested. They play Norwich tonight and its on u tube….think its the last of their games.

6. Bill Pearson April 23, 2018 at 1:10 pm . Reply

Ok lads, a new Villa fan has just been born, young Prince Jack from Princes William this morning.

1. Hitchens60 April 23, 2018 at 5:32 pm . Reply

Super, super Jack, super Jack Windsor!

7. Bill Pearson April 24, 2018 at 7:34 pm . Reply

Cardiff and Derby tonight, dilly dilly.

8. Bill Pearson April 24, 2018 at 9:36 pm . Reply

Derby 3 – Cardiff 1. Dilly dilly. Not over till fat lady sings.

9. Villain1 April 25, 2018 at 12:10 pm . Reply

If Fulham can pip Cardiff, I’d fancy us a lot more in a potential final. A demoralised Cardiff are beatable – Fulham on current form are not.
    Big week coming up

10. Andrew April 26, 2018 at 3:27 am . Reply

Hope Fulham pips them as well. They have two relatively easy games so I can’t see them dropping points.

Saturday is Gabby’s last ever home game. Can see him playing definitely.

1. Hitchens 60 April 26, 2018 at 3:27 pm . Reply

I sincerely hope not – he can do a lap of dishonour instead LOL