QPR-Villa; a sort of preview preview.

I don’t want to step on Mr Cheese’s toes, as he’ll probably write a much better preview than I ever could, but I’ve a couple of points that I want to bring up in a more general sense.

The first is, I see some of QPR’s players have fallen victim to some sort of virus.
Do we think they’ll produce such a poor performance as we did the other week, when suffering the same?

The other one, of course, is where do we see the goals coming from?
This part seriously worries me, as it’s not a question I can answer.

Whatever, QPR haven’t been getting the results up to now, but what’s the odds we’ll end that run?

I’m worried about this game, as it’s the sort we really ought to win.
But I see it as a big possible banana skin.

Lose this and confidence will tank, at least amongst the fans, in my opinion.

Page 2 of 2 1 2
  1. Hitchens 60 October 26, 2014 at 11:46 am . Reply

Hi Guys, getting a bit fruity on here last night πŸ™‚ Now don’t all shout at me (‘cos I’m a sensitive sort) but I would like to see us play a diamond formation with Sanchez sitting and Cole at the point with Cleverley and Westward the other two. Tekkers and Weimann up front definitely that’s where Weimann played all his best football. OK now you can all shout at me LOL

2. Vaze October 26, 2014 at 12:22 pm . Reply

I think that we’ll get at least a point tomorrow.

We started fairly well against Everton but just didn’t have any answer once they stepped it up, and when they scored, you could just feel the crowd had given up never mind the team, but the support was fantastic.

QPR are a poor side and if we take the game to them, I think that Benteke can terrorise them and bring others into the game. Fancy Cleverley to run the show, first of the ‘weaker’ sides that he’ll have played.

It will show us what sort of season we have ahead of us, a decent win commanding the game, and a top half finish or better is still on.

A dismal display and a defeat, we’re in it again, which I couldn’t have pictured after the Anfield performance.

Fingers crossed, up the Villa.

1. OohAhPaulMcGrath October 26, 2014 at 10:57 pm . Reply

For some strange reason i think we will get at least a draw tomor and prob a win. Mainly as they have no pace and we can can counter them as the away team

3. GIDDYVILLAN October 26, 2014 at 4:39 pm . Reply

A win tomorrow we could reach the the dizzy heights of 8th in the table,so let’s all look on the bright side. UTV

1. Bum Bum October 26, 2014 at 4:51 pm . Reply

Or closer to the relegation zone. Lambert OUT!

1. Lamberk October 26, 2014 at 4:55 pm . Reply

15th now lads and dropping fast.
        6-pointer in October says it all really.

2. GIDDYVILLAN October 26, 2014 at 5:10 pm . Reply

Every game we play is a 6 pointer whatever time of the season it is.

1. Lamberk October 26, 2014 at 6:08 pm . Reply

Very good and very true!!

1. Bum Bum October 26, 2014 at 7:18 pm .

Just looking at out November fixtures. Hate to say it but even with Spuds and Burnley away in that list, can’t see us picking up many points. Can you?

2. Hitchens 60 October 26, 2014 at 7:25 pm .

Blimey guys – depression has really set in; now u could be here with my Bluenose mate in the Windies where it’s pi**ing down and has been all day – now that’s depressing. Apart from the rum that is -:)

3. Hitchens 60 October 26, 2014 at 7:28 pm .

πŸ™‚ even; must take more coke with the rum LOL

4. GIDDYVILLAN October 26, 2014 at 7:34 pm .

FUCK the coke drink it raw your on your hols MATE live a little πŸ˜€ bum bum you never know with the VILLA mate which team turns up on the day.

4. Hitchens 60 October 26, 2014 at 11:06 pm . Reply

Giddy, feeling good so I’m going for a Villa win even though old saggy chops has a good record against us! Hope Senderos is fit – didn’t realise he and Vlaar have only played 3 games together – reckon if they’re both fit we can do QPR. UTV (have dispensed with the coke may be the reason I feel so confident) πŸ™‚

1. OriginalLondonLion October 27, 2014 at 1:15 am . Reply

So your mate’s a Bluenose in the Windies is he Hitchens? You might like to tell him this. My mate’s a Bournemouth fan whose had the Saints in his office shouting 8-0 all week after tonking Blunderland at home. So what do the Cherries do? Go to St Andrews and win 8-0 away. He is looking forward to work tomorrow. Your pal might need to snort some of your spare coke.