Page 2 of 2 1 2
  1. Hitchens 60 October 25, 2014 at 2:15 pm . Reply

We are supposed to be a pacy counter attacking team. QPR have the oldest and slowest CB in Dunne. If we can’t get behind their defence and cause problems then……..? Whether we can actually hit the target is a completely different debate!

1. Andrew October 25, 2014 at 3:12 pm . Reply

If Dunne starts, doesn’t always, but then you can claim Ferdinand’s just as old and slow. Caulker’s one of the most overrated CB’s around, Traore’s mediocre. Isla and Vargas together slightly scare me but other than that, we should be able to control the game, not solely counter attack them.

2. Bill Pearson October 25, 2014 at 2:39 pm . Reply

Hi Hitchen how’s the weather? Nice and sunny here, but a bit gloomy on the fans front, Westham just beaten Man city, ho happy days.

1. GIDDYVILLAN October 25, 2014 at 2:59 pm . Reply

Bill p look out your window mate see if your neighbours doing cartwheels.

1. Bill Pearson October 25, 2014 at 4:32 pm . Reply

Giddy I’ve told him shut the fuck up or I’ll kick his cat, he’s textin me like hell.

1. GIDDYVILLAN October 25, 2014 at 4:49 pm . Reply

LOL what do you think I’ll do to my neighbours????

3. GIDDYVILLAN October 25, 2014 at 2:41 pm . Reply

We’ve got plentifuls of pace the problem is when a round things involved.

4. GIDDYVILLAN October 25, 2014 at 4:33 pm . Reply

SCUM getting slaughtered 😀 I raise a glass to that amen.

1. Bill Pearson October 25, 2014 at 4:59 pm . Reply

Sorry Giddy , its my city, if I have a football team that was making a monkey out my city I’d dig the place up and make a community piss corner, be cause it humiliation to our city.

1. GIDDYVILLAN October 25, 2014 at 5:04 pm . Reply

Isn’t the stye already a piss corner mate?????

1. Bill Pearson October 25, 2014 at 7:53 pm . Reply

To true mate, 8 pissing none, when was the last midland team to do that.??? Fuck me it was us….? 🙂

1. GIDDYVILLAN October 25, 2014 at 8:06 pm .

Yes mate we’re certainly a landmark (Birmingham) when it comes to football they can’t wait to play us.

5. Hitchens 60 October 25, 2014 at 8:50 pm . Reply

Friends just arrived to stay with us – sadly he’s a bluenose but even I feel for him. I’ll take him out on a run crawl to sort him out. Bit wet here Bill but then I haven’t looked outside from the bar yet! 🙂

6. Hitchens 60 October 25, 2014 at 8:51 pm . Reply