Page 1 of 1
    langfordvilla June 23, 2015 at 9:00 am .

Agreed Adam. Was a very good performer and at 3 mil looked a real bargain in his first season! Not sure what went wrong but several fans believe he had an attitude problem and its rumoured that he wouldnt relocate. I guess Burnley is closer to his family home and commuting would be easier for him!

On another note. Micah Richards signed for us almost a week ago. As yet, there has not been an interview or photocall with him. This is most unusual for a new recruit and I am puzzled why this is the case! Perhaps its because his contract doesnt start until 1st july? Can anyone shed any light on it?

B6 June 23, 2015 at 9:05 am .

No interview or photo call with Micah Richards as he is still a Man City player until the end of the month. He doesn’t officially join us until 1st July.

langfordvilla June 23, 2015 at 9:53 am .

B6…..thanks, I wondered if that was the case. ……..your so, so knowledgeable 🙂

B6 June 23, 2015 at 10:20 am .

I’m only knowledgeable because I copy you Langybaby. 😉

colonius81 June 23, 2015 at 7:19 pm .

Where as I am disappointed with how lowtons career with villa has gone, honestly I am not overly disappointed that he has left now. He has an excellent cross. A willingness to get forward and plenty of energy. Quite a technical full back really as English full backs go.
      But he is frightfully lacking in pace. I can picture several occasions where attackers just blew by him.
      He also did not have the best positioning sense for a defender either.
      Good player? Yes big loss ? No I dont think so. There are plenty of good full backs out there. I don’t see any major harm to trying out another one – same risk as playing lowton. And Hutton/ bacuna are better defensively/ offensively respectively

Bill Pearson June 23, 2015 at 9:06 am .

That just about sums it up Adam, attitude, Westwood seen enough over the last part of his entrance to Villa, think the FA cup game may have broken the camels back, he wants fighting players ,and so do us fans, Gabby can go for me adds very little to the game as I see it. Again what’s coming in? god only knows ,as some have said known experience player are wanted badly.

domingo June 23, 2015 at 9:14 am .

Micah Richards is probably on his holidays . im not worried about him . im more worried about what is going on with the so called takeover its all gone very quite on that front. fingers are crossed it happens but as we villa fans know anything can happen in football. i thought until a takeover happens we would not see many players in or out but sherwood is swinging the axe and chopping away at the deadwood. good for sherwood this needs to be done as long as he gets rid of the shit and not good players who can do a job for us like delph. will really be pissed off at the start of the season if the likes of delph and gil are gone and others are still here that should be moved on one way or another.

OohAhPaulMcGrath June 23, 2015 at 10:58 am .

There is no takeover and even if there was it sounds like it will only be a jumped up consortium with an exit strategy

colonius81 June 23, 2015 at 7:11 pm .

Lol … I think I have gone through all f the stages with your comments now ooh ahh, I think I am finally at acceptance