Page 2 of 2 1 2
  1. Jay Dee June 4, 2014 at 9:54 pm . Reply

Remember Laursen had his best years of his career late on at Villa.Senderos could do to utv

2. Jay Dee June 4, 2014 at 10:57 pm . Reply

I’m hearing we have been sold to Khaled al Baltan

1. Jay Dee June 4, 2014 at 11:14 pm . Reply

Don’t know whether true or not

1. Bum Bum June 4, 2014 at 11:22 pm . Reply

Who’s he???

2. OohAhPaulMcGrath June 4, 2014 at 11:34 pm . Reply

Who!!!

3. OohAhPaulMcGrath June 4, 2014 at 11:42 pm . Reply

That was rumoured on VT yesterday just another rumour

4. OohAhPaulMcGrath June 4, 2014 at 11:43 pm . Reply

Apparantly rumour is that keane is the Irish connection to Tata motors or something like that

5. Andrew June 5, 2014 at 3:44 am . Reply

I guess a lot of Saudi-based people on twitter are claiming he’ll be our new owner soon. Worth 3 billion, spent over 500 million in 8 years.

Queue people claiming that’s not enough, and expected someone filthy rich just to randomly come in and start splashing millions upon millions… Because that was really gonna happen under any new owner.

1. OohAhPaulMcGrath June 5, 2014 at 11:31 am . Reply

your right its not enough

3. Tekkers48 June 4, 2014 at 11:39 pm . Reply

I get the feeling that if we signed Ronaldo some would be still moaning that we should have signed Messi instead !

1. OohAhPaulMcGrath June 4, 2014 at 11:41 pm . Reply

True but if we signed Messi I’d be saying we should have signed Ronaldo!

1. mike June 5, 2014 at 12:05 am . Reply

He’s played for arsenal and Valencia and will make a decent squad player no more.

2. Tekkers48 June 5, 2014 at 12:33 am . Reply

I’m not defeatist just realistic given the current situation. Beggars can’t be choosers and due to the mismanagement of our club the past three years we are definitely beggars. What would really worry me is that if the team had a real purple patch start of the season and all seemed rosie down villa park would Lerner have second thoughts about selling like what Ashley done at Newcastle. In saying that I do believe we will be sold but not before summer. If I was to buy villa from Lerner I would wait till transfer window was closed. It would then buy a few months to settle in new regime before evaluating squad and management.

1. belcs June 5, 2014 at 7:06 am . Reply

I think we can safely rule out any purple patches with this manager and squad. It’ll be the same old 1 flukey win every 2 months surrounded by weeks of utter shit and we go again comments.I’ll be giving it a miss from day one