Page 2 of 2 1 2
  1. VTID January 27, 2014 at 9:08 pm .

Can’t believe all our home games in March to be televised and time changed, no other team except the manchesters get as much showing, sky must know something we don’t

1. OohAhPaulMcGrath January 27, 2014 at 11:54 pm .

Yep they know we will be in a relegation battle

1. saddened January 28, 2014 at 10:15 am .

agreed, shit at home and they can see some big scores coming up !

2. Badger123 January 27, 2014 at 10:32 pm .

It’s a bit premature to say that Bertrand has solved our LB problems, as he’s only played one game, but I do agree, we looked much better in that position.

The fact that he made Luna and Bennett look total mugs, in just one game, says a lot.

1. Bill Pearson. January 28, 2014 at 7:20 am .

Exactly he’s only played one game, when the post came up I thought god what the hell came in played a game problem solved, yes 100% better but let’s at least give him more games.until players are signed sealed and settled let’s judge then.

1. OohAhPaulMcGrath January 28, 2014 at 9:34 am .

I think it’s a case of anyone but Luna or Bennett couldn’t be any worse

3. Vaze January 28, 2014 at 10:53 am .

Can’t believe that some are still touting us a relegation certainties.

We can’t be complacent but I’m looking at a Saints side in freefall and a Cabaye-less Newcastle as the targets to pass.

May not happen but I’m not looking down. Six points clear, ahead of ten other sides with the Albion to play tomorrow night is ok.

It’s only six points, but several of those sides average a lot less than a point a game, some on here are like a broken record.

I think Bertrand could be an option for a permanent move at the end of the season if Chelsea won’t play him. Hopefully it’s the next phase of replacing youthful quantity with sought after better quality.

Just a thought.