Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
  1. muzzvill June 16, 2015 at 11:23 pm . Reply

latest rumour doing the rounds is takeover deal is dead as the interested party failed due diligence lets hope its bullshit

1. pat57 June 17, 2015 at 12:28 am . Reply

Must be bullshit, nothing on the news sites about this. Would have thought that due diligence would have been done a lot earlier in the process. Like buying a house and getting the survey done the day before buying the property.

1. Hitchens 60 June 17, 2015 at 9:31 am . Reply

Due diligence is by the buyer on the seller not the other way round so it would be Villa that failed to satisfy the buyers due diligence. Due diligence can be undertaken pre or post a sale being agreed.

2. ifiruledtheworld June 17, 2015 at 11:50 am . Reply

To tell you the truth, I don’t care if this takeover news is true or false. New owners or Randy, we seem to have money to spend this summer. The big wages for Richards, 8 million bid for Amavi, the 5.5 million for Huddlestone. While I would like new owners, I wouldn’t mind being stuck with Randy if he loosened the strings and gave Sherwood some money. About the supposed takeover falling through, I’m still waiting for John Percy to come out and say they failed due diligence. He’s one of the few people I’d believe.

2. Badger123 June 16, 2015 at 11:40 pm . Reply

Blimey, Muzz, not good!

In the meantime, more rumours.

Citeh in for Delph, being the one of interest;

Total rubbish, imo.

I wonder how many players are going to be linked in and out in this window?

We could easily beat the aforementioned 70 links in a previous season that I’ve seen written somewhere.

3. Andrew June 17, 2015 at 3:30 am . Reply

City are going to be linked to a host of midfielders and especially home grown players, much like we are.

4. Benno June 17, 2015 at 4:10 am . Reply

Wouldnt mind having him and Trippier as our full backs for next season. Richards and Clark in the middle. We might not even end up in the relegation scrap!

5. B6 June 17, 2015 at 9:00 am . Reply

Bournemouth away first game

6. B6 June 17, 2015 at 9:07 am . Reply

August

08 Bournemouth (a)

15 Manchester United (h)

22 Crystal Palace (a)

29 Sunderland (h)

September

12 Leicester City (a)

19 West Bromwich Albion (h)

26 Liverpool (a)

26 West Ham United (h)

28 Norwich City (a)

January

02 Sunderland (a)

12 Crystal Palace (h)

16 Leicester City (h)

23 West Bromwich Albion (a)

February

07 Newcastle United (h)

15 Arsenal (a)

7. langfordvilla June 17, 2015 at 9:11 am . Reply

We fear NOBODY
    We will NOT be relegated

1. B6 June 17, 2015 at 9:13 am . Reply

FFS Langford try aiming a bit higher eh.

1. langfordvilla June 17, 2015 at 9:22 am . Reply

Higher than ‘not fearing anyone’?……difficult!

1. B6 June 17, 2015 at 9:27 am . Reply

“Difficult”? Maybe for someone like your good self who can’t post a message without constantly repeating the same tripe.

We fear nobody….we will not be relegated. It’s really difficult to aim higher than that ain’t it?

1. langfordvilla June 17, 2015 at 9:56 am .

Yes….I cant help it if your as negative as your bum chum oohah! Who do you fear then?….everybody just like your bum chum….sorry, dont want to end up as negative as you two….are you in a relationship with him as you both spout the same negative shit!
            We fear NOBODY
            We will NOT be relegated!
            Fuck off NEGATIVES, the Villa is OURS,

2. B6 June 17, 2015 at 10:17 am .

I don’t fear anyone or anything. Like I don’t fear relegation, that’s why I don’t feel the need to mention it in every post I post. I like to think we’ll be aiming higher this season, shame you don’t. So yeah I’m negative, that’s why I put things like “WE WILL NOT BE RELEGATED” or ” FUCK OFF LERNER, THE VILLA IS OURS” at the end of all of my posts.

I detect a hint of jealousy in the air Langford, is this because I have a bum chum who you can only fantasize about whilst I am getting the real thing? MWAH XX

3. Guest June 17, 2015 at 10:36 am .

Who gives a fiddlers fuck as to what B6 thinks, the lad talks absolute shit at the best of times.

4. langfordvilla June 17, 2015 at 10:41 am .

I’ll buy myself a new hat for the wedding….I didnt have you down as a ‘negative, crossdressing cock sucker’….but hey, we live and learn! Hope you’ll both be very happy together. I have my speech ready for the reception, it goes something like this…….we fear NOBODY, we will NOT be relegated, fuck off Lerner, the Villa is OURS! 🙂

5. B6 June 17, 2015 at 10:50 am .

Aaahhh…Silly boy Guest is back on the scene……Welcome back Silly Boy 🙂

6. B6 June 17, 2015 at 10:53 am .

I look forward to seeing you at for the big day Langybaby. That speech sounds amazing, can’t wait to hear the rest of it. 🙂

7. langfordvilla June 17, 2015 at 11:07 am .

You dont get on with Guest because he’s positive…..a concept that you and your ‘soon to be married’ bum chum dont understand!……back to school on Monday? 🙂

8. B6 June 17, 2015 at 11:10 am .

You keep twisting things Langybaby, Don’t worry about Guest, he’s just a silly little boy. 🙂

9. Guest June 17, 2015 at 2:38 pm .

B6’s put downs are about as articulate and accurate as his posts.

Can you not think of something a little more intelligent B6 or is that all you have?

10. B6 June 17, 2015 at 2:54 pm .

No need to think of anything a little more intelligent, Calling you silly already has the desired affect. 🙂

11. Guest June 17, 2015 at 4:10 pm .

Zzzzzzzzzz

8. GIDDYVILLAN June 17, 2015 at 9:11 am . Reply

Fucking away yet again on the opening day FFS how many years is this now???

9. pat57 June 17, 2015 at 9:52 am . Reply

At least the fixtures against the top clubs seem to be spread out a bit better this season. If we’ve got to be away then Bournemouth might be a good game for us. They’ll be nervous for their first game so might be easier to play them then that later if they do manage to find their feet in the Prem.

Anyway we have to play everyone home and away so does it really matter anyway?

All that matters is that Tim gets us playing some proper football this season minus the total (and embarassing) collapses that have blighted us.

I’m optimistic

UTV

10. #HELENIUS June 17, 2015 at 10:44 am . Reply

Am I the only one who’s not at all interested in this seasons window?

Other than Richards, it seems we are to be following the Lambert path – Cheap risky potentials.

Urghhh