Page 2 of 2 1 2
  1. Adam February 6, 2015 at 9:54 am . Reply

Would love to see, N’Zogbia, Given, Richardson, Luna, Tonev, Cole – all out of the club, plus im 50/50 about some others….Weimann, Gabby, Bennet, Herd. The amount of wages saved straight away would be nice and plus it wouldn’t really affect the squad as we have imo some good youngsters to provide the cover.

2. Adam February 6, 2015 at 10:14 am . Reply

He’s playing a lot in Denmark at the moment. He played in the Europa League too this season which none of our lot can put a claim to. So he’s recovered now I guess. I think the main part of it was Lambert and what’s going on behind the scenes day to day.

3. Bill Pearson February 6, 2015 at 12:28 pm . Reply

How heart breaking when a 6 year old boy feels the need to help Villahttp://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/watch-six-year-old-aston-villa-fan-5114985. How will we generate young fans with bad displayed so called football at Villa Park.

1. pat57 February 6, 2015 at 4:11 pm . Reply

Just watched it – what a great kid!

He’s only 6 and he even he knows we need to change managers. Someone please send the link to Bernie and Tom ASAP

1. pat57 February 6, 2015 at 4:13 pm . Reply

Sorry meant Randy and Tom!!!

1. Bill Pearson February 6, 2015 at 6:11 pm . Reply

That little 6 year old coming on central news sports.

4. OriginalLondonLion February 6, 2015 at 6:23 pm . Reply

I am almost too depressed to comment on this post, but there is one fact that may be overlooked. In the manager’s and all the players’ contracts there will be a break clause activated by relegation.

It is there to allow the club to reduce their wages, but if you propose to offer somebody reduced terms you cannot hold him to the contract. The players are not out of contract and free agents who can walk out of the door, but they can force the club to put them up for transfer unless the club keeps them on at the same wages.

Termination payments will also be reduced or cancelled. Lambert and any player will be able to be dismissed without paying up the full contract, probably only 3 months wages.

Please note I do not know the details of any Villa contracts, but the provisions I mention are quite common in the case of relegation, so I think they are likely to apply.

1. BWS February 6, 2015 at 6:43 pm . Reply

OLL is it known as the shower of shite clause?

5. nath February 6, 2015 at 7:53 pm . Reply

seems like we joined the players in giving up, waving the white flags,

i have abandon hope on the chelsea game. i might even avoid watching or listening to this mismatch. so i don’t hit the lows again, i did all this week from the arsenal game.

the hull game is key. big IF, but if we can come out of the chelsea game with some bollocks, some fight, everything that seems to be going against us, can quickly change.

time to believe or at least while its mathematically possible

p/s avoid the chelsea game at all costs,

1. mike February 6, 2015 at 9:33 pm . Reply

I’m not even contemplating relegation . We are better than that I’m expecting benteke to save us . Maybe I hope . Gill and Sinclair can provide the ammunition.

1. BWS February 6, 2015 at 9:46 pm . Reply

And then your alarm went off.

1. Bill Pearson February 6, 2015 at 9:59 pm . Reply

Dreaming I’m only Dreaming, I feel a song coming on.