1. bob January 5, 2014 at 4:55 pm . Reply

there would be no point sacking him now, who would/could we bring in ? hollaway lol, we sould ride this out see what happens in the window and if by the summer if things havn’t change then a manager could come in at the end of the season ready for a fresh start

2. MarkDraperNumber8 January 5, 2014 at 5:02 pm . Reply

Thanks for the kind feedback.

I’ve been getting a little bit of stick regarding Heitinga haha, but, as I said in a reply the saddest thing is is that he is still better than our entire current defence and midfield bar maybe Vlaar and Sylla. That’s what we’re staring at here…sad days

1. COE1982 January 5, 2014 at 5:19 pm . Reply

You rate Sylla???? He is a shocking player….

1. MarkDraperNumber8 January 5, 2014 at 6:50 pm . Reply

I do coe1982 mate, I think he’s very good, good touch and technique and good awareness, not shuy to put in a tackle, needs to work on his positioning but he’s young and that’ll come with time, the way I see it is that everyone else around him are absolute dross, our midfield specifically I mean.

1. COE1982 January 5, 2014 at 7:20 pm . Reply

His performance at WBA this season was the worst I have ever witnessed from a footballer, cannot pass, tackle or position himself what so ever. Nothing since has made me believe he will improve since that game!

1. MarkDraperNumber8 January 5, 2014 at 7:26 pm .

Fair play mate, but he is young, all footballers in a team based game are susceptible to howlers and especially at his age, for me he has the most promise out of all of our midfielders.

2. #HELENIUS January 5, 2014 at 7:35 pm . Reply

Agree about Sylla. I’d like to see him played regularly in his actual position, then we can judge him. But then again he won’t drop delph and his love child Westwood

3. GIDDYVILLAN January 5, 2014 at 5:13 pm . Reply

Yes it’s very sad times being a villan atm it’s enough to drive anyone to drink.

1. MarkDraperNumber8 January 5, 2014 at 6:54 pm . Reply

Just the Villa makes you drink then Giddy mate?

1. GIDDYVILLAN January 5, 2014 at 7:09 pm . Reply

No mate not just the villa also the daytime & night time also affects me. 😉

4. Terry Jones January 5, 2014 at 5:17 pm . Reply

Giddy mate thought you staggered the same as me.

1. GIDDYVILLAN January 5, 2014 at 5:24 pm . Reply

Lol tel it’s a bit hard to stagger when your totally legless mate. 😉

5. Bill Pearson. January 5, 2014 at 5:56 pm . Reply

DRINK DRINK I’LL HAVE A LARGE ONE, HIK, GOD BLESS YOU SIR,

6. Naughtius Maximus January 5, 2014 at 11:02 pm . Reply

ron saunders used to insist the players took a dram before running out onto the pitch before any game(true btw)many lambert should try that, if we go out totally pissed we couldn’t be any worse and maybe the more pissed the players get the more coherent lamberts system and mumblings may become.
    its a thought 😉