1. villa1996 November 2, 2013 at 6:10 pm . Reply

Stop going to games thats how you make a stand a empty villa park will make them sit up

1. OohAhPaulMcGrath November 2, 2013 at 6:21 pm . Reply

Won’t make any difference as they’ve hit their season ticket target with all their pr bullshit that we will be a better team yawn and like it or not Lerner has his sky money now which is millions more than he would ever get from us.

2. Colonius81 November 3, 2013 at 3:10 am . Reply

I think it would be in every ones best interest for the negative fans to stay home
      – they don’t have to watch the crap football and the players can get in with trying improve without the stick and shit atmosphere

1. OohAhPaulMcGrath November 3, 2013 at 6:38 am . Reply

If the negative fans stayed at home vp would be deserted. That team is lucky we bother to watch them at all the dross anti football we serve up every week

2. Langfordvilla November 2, 2013 at 6:25 pm . Reply

Cant be bothered wasting 6 hours next week to watch that pile of shit…..wish I hadnt renewed my ST. Fell for the spin and I (foolishly) expected serious investment after 3 years of relegation battles.
    False dawn…….false promises…..Fuck off Lerner the Villa is OURS
    And I am NOT complaining about the results, just the shit way of playing. I was happier last season with the ‘we will outscore the opposition’ approach. This season is boring me to death….fuck off Lerner the Villa is OURS

3. villa1996 November 2, 2013 at 6:36 pm . Reply

Everyone needs to return their season tickets and demand their money back why are football fans so chicken shit if you dont like it dont buy there are better things to spend your money on

1. OohAhPaulMcGrath November 2, 2013 at 6:50 pm . Reply

Don’t think st are refundable that’s why. Unfortunately Wev got years and years of mediocrity under Lerner now