Page 1 of 1
    Jay Dee March 24, 2015 at 10:19 am .

When I was a freelance chef I used to work the Trinity regularly.I know for a fact all round the club when I was there and I was there near enough 45 hrs a week for a year & half the people there are fantastic.I also worked with Dave the head of the stewards you’ve seen him chubby chap about 60 wears glasses he’s a cracking bloke.The club is fantastic always has been full of proper people ready to help.I know Peter Reid quite well he’s the executive head chef he’s a fantastic bloke.The club does a lot behind the scenes that you might not realise and provides a great service to the community for next to nothing.Also when we had Acorns on the jerseys that was for free didn’t cost Acorns a penny.UTV

Bill Pearson March 24, 2015 at 12:32 pm .

JayDee, Dave was one of my Stewards keen man in his job, the staff always had thought for the public in some cases ,totally different from the early 70s stewarding, many a time I’ve been called to the reception to deal with problem’s, ie . lose of ticket, late arrived or even lost items some being children, all in all credit to the club on customer service.

Saddened March 24, 2015 at 1:18 pm .

And the Pies are good !

Bill Pearson March 24, 2015 at 1:20 pm .

Yes they are!

patrick c walsh March 24, 2015 at 11:28 pm .

Seemed a little complicated for what its trying to achieve. Might be better to just post a topic and allow us to respond on a thread as we normally do. Perhaps allow us to suggest topics?

Rather than wait for an article just post a talking point e.g. Oohaah has just said (whatever)….what do you think? and allow us to respond as we do now.

Deferenz March 24, 2015 at 11:40 pm .

It is rare I post on here but I do check and read everything posted on here everyday and have done so for a number of years now. It is hands down my favourite Villa fan site.

I have had a look at the experimental forum, and to be honest I don’t like it that much. I much prefer how it looks at the moment. In my opinion it’s strength is in its simplicity. It’s just a topic followed by discussion and views – job done as far as I’m concerned.

UTV.

OohAhPaulMcGrath March 25, 2015 at 1:08 am .

Thanks for the kind words Deferenz

GIDDYVILLAN March 25, 2015 at 6:39 am .

Don’t like it possibly because I don’t get,so it’s a thumbs down from me.

GIDDYVILLAN March 25, 2015 at 6:40 am .

Get IT*

Bill Pearson March 25, 2015 at 6:59 am .

Now that its been explained I wouldn’t mind it, and I’d use it, but I have to say this site OK to me, I’ll go with the flow.

DSVilla March 25, 2015 at 9:04 am .

FWIW I think the forum looks cluttered and a bit unwieldy. The current layout is clean and easy to follow. Although the flow on here meanders away from the starting point, that’s no bad thing, and gives contributors a chance to make their points even though they are perhaps unrelated to the starting point. Most of us are probably too lazy to create a detailed new topic! Or is that just me?

Bill Pearson March 25, 2015 at 12:00 pm .

No DSvilla, your spot on with that assumption, we do seem to wonder off on topics which is not a bad thing at times, I wonder if Badger did a vote column he might get a better idea of whether or not.?

DSVilla March 25, 2015 at 5:23 pm .

Cheers Bill. How’s that allotment of yours coming along? You must be getting busy there now. My wife keeps saying I should have one to improve my stress levels. I just tell her she is the cause!

Bill Pearson March 25, 2015 at 6:14 pm .

Well we have 6 plots at £5 a year if you want DSVilla , yes ready with onions and leeks, and putting up the Cains for runners, apart from that keeps my mind off Villa problems,

DSVilla March 25, 2015 at 7:54 pm .

You definitely need some form of therapy as a Villa fan

Dave67 March 25, 2015 at 3:25 pm .

This is a great site. easy to follow good reading on it, My opinion is if its not broken don’t try and fix it.