Page 2 of 2 1 2
  1. Darren September 4, 2015 at 3:19 am . Reply

Thought I’d give my two cents regarding Ilori. He is a great prospect, highly regarded, especially after his U21 displays. He has a great ability to read the play and has great technical ability. The main concern for him is his injury issues. The main reason of his limited game time over the past couple of seasons while on loan at Granada and Bordeaux is due to injury. Otherwise he was great for both, when he could get himself on the pitch.

The positive is it seems he is fully fit right now and has such huge potential. Potentially as much potential as anyone in our squad right now, which is a great thought. If he can stay fit and not be injury prone, we will have one he’ll of a bargain if said potential end of season loan buy option is true.

1. OohAhPaulMcGrath September 4, 2015 at 10:35 am . Reply

A lot of bin dippers are up in arms about him going to us especially with buy option.

1. GIDDYVILLAN September 4, 2015 at 10:42 am . Reply

If he’s any good by the time the January window comes can’t we snap him up????if he is as good as the scousers think can’t see them selling him.

2. Darren September 4, 2015 at 11:56 am . Reply

Yeah a lot of their fans are not happy they have basically let him go if we want him. Hope he is the final piece of the puzzle to our defensive woes. But as I said, needs to stay injury free.

2. Darren September 4, 2015 at 3:25 am . Reply
  3. Benno September 4, 2015 at 4:22 am . Reply

I’m really looking forward to seeing what Veretout can do. Of all the players we signed, he seemed to have the most suitors across Europe. If he can step up like Amavi and Gana have, we will have some side.

Think we will get a result at Leicester.

4. GIDDYVILLAN September 4, 2015 at 8:42 am . Reply

I agree benno I also believe we’ll get something at Leicester,we should by then have traore & grealish back.UTV

5. Bill Pearson September 4, 2015 at 3:35 pm . Reply

Giddy I’m like a kid again about Villa, have that impatience feeling and wanting to kick off again as soon as we can, I think we are on the way back and happy days to come, even my 9 and 12 year olds are asking me if they can go to Villa park soon, I’ve said we will take them knowing no disappointing times.

1. pat57 September 4, 2015 at 4:46 pm . Reply

@Bill

Feel exactly the same but I’ll still be a little nervous until we get to 40 points. Hope we do it relatively quickly so I can relax towards the end of the season, the last few seasons have been very hard on my nerves!

Can’t wait to see how they play with Jack, Traore and Gil all available. Might also see the best of Gestede and Ayew then as they should be getting a much better quality service.

UTV

6. Bill Pearson September 4, 2015 at 6:01 pm . Reply

Pat57 , nerve racking this ,yes team now looks good ,we will be back on top one day mark my words, utv .

7. little8 September 4, 2015 at 11:19 pm . Reply

Speaking to my bin dipping liverpool mates up here on merseyside they really rate Iloris and are slating Rodgers for letting him go .