Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
    Bill Pearson May 26, 2015 at 9:09 am .

Cheers Kent, I don my colours even when we lose never hide the fact I’m Villa to the core, still going to Wembley with the belief we will win, I remember Savo against Man utd , and all are even on the day. ☝

KentNielsen77 May 26, 2015 at 9:10 am .

Savo against Leeds. (sorry Bill).

Bill Pearson May 26, 2015 at 9:21 am .

Spot on Kent, cannot remember half that game got so drunk missed second half, think we won 3-1 I got confused with 2010 man game. Probably do the same Saturday.

KentNielsen77 May 26, 2015 at 9:26 am .

Fair enough, I can see why they’d all blur in to one. If you can get steaming AND guaranteed us a win this Saturday that would be brilliant.

Bill Pearson May 26, 2015 at 9:29 am .

I’m on a coach from a pub, down to a London club, to the ground then back to the club, got to pace myself that day….?

langfordvilla May 26, 2015 at 9:34 am .

Morning all……Happy Rotterdam day to all Villans!

little8 May 26, 2015 at 11:58 am .

Think ill wear my 82 top for work today Langford ,wow 33 years ago.

langfordvilla May 26, 2015 at 12:17 pm .

Hey mate…wear it with pride! Yeah 33 years…my shirt is still in pristine condition apart from the number of celebratory drink stains from that amazing night!

little8 May 26, 2015 at 12:04 pm .

Pat57 just read youre comments and i would love nothing more than to come on next week eating my words ,i know how much this game means to you (and me) sorry to be so negative its just this high line thing.

pat57 May 26, 2015 at 1:26 pm .

@Little8 Don’t worry Tim’s just bluffing. Have Villa play a few bad games and lull the Arse into a false sense of security…at least that’s what I’m trying to convince myself of.

I do have my very rose tinted glasses on at the moment but I’m so desperate for this Cup win. I was 6 last time we won it and most Villa fans will never have seen a player in a Villa shirt lift the Cup….until Saturday that is

UTV

Bill Pearson May 26, 2015 at 2:37 pm .

Been to the ground today bump into Oohah in the shop, spent a few Bob on Wembley gear, had to fight Oohah over the Vlaar shirt, joking apart got my Tops for the game plus had Villa tavern put on the flag. So guys keep a eye on our flag.

GIDDYVILLAN May 26, 2015 at 3:33 pm .

UTV shove it right up the ARSES. Tim Sherwoods CLARET & BLUE ARMY

pat57 May 26, 2015 at 3:39 pm .

steve May 26, 2015 at 7:58 pm .

mcliesh; houllier, Lambert all proven managers. do we want any of them back.
    for me Tim has made me look forward to going to the games again.
    I can see a lot of people getting on his back if we lose to (massive) favourites arsenal on Saturday.
    I hope we win but excited about us being there at all. no one expected a cup final and survival. well done Mr Sherwood.
    come on you villa.

Badger123 May 26, 2015 at 9:56 pm .

Here’s why Sherwood played N’Zog at LB;

Tim Sherwood explained why he played Charles N’Zogbia at left-back: “He played a whole season for Newcastle at left-back so he knows how to play there.

I just like left-footers playing at left-back to be totally honest. It was something I wanted to look at.”

Pretty much proves it was just an experiment, imo.

Vaze May 27, 2015 at 5:35 am .

Seems an awful lot ha e jumped on the negativity bandwagon after two disappointing results.

You can’t take results in isolation, to say we’re awful again following the last two games is as daft as saying we’re looking unbeatable against Arsenal after thrashing Sunderland at their place who Arsenal could & should have lost to at the Emirates & outplaying Liverpool in our last Wembley appearance.

I am keen to see Sherwood clear the decks & bring in his own players and set stall for a full season.

I have a feeling we’ll be looking up to see where a win takes more often than checking how Bournemouth, Watford & Norwich are doing.

I’m looking forward to Saturday. I expect Arsenal to win, they’ve spent £200m+ in the last two or three seasons, Sanchez & Ozil were bought for almost half what you need to pay to buy our whole club !!!

But it’s on the day, and I expect Tim to have the players right, and having nothing left come the final.

If they give their all I’m happy. I never expected to be here in the first place.