Page 1 of 1
  1. langfordvilla May 19, 2015 at 9:55 pm . Reply

Good signing, no-brainer. Very good value for money in todays market IMO. Love getting the signings in early. Now for Tom!
    p.s. I dont believe Tim didnt know about it…thats got to be a wind up!

2. pat57 May 19, 2015 at 10:07 pm . Reply

I think its a good signing. If SInclair can keep fit and learn to play Tim’s way I’m sure he have a part to play next season.

As already been said £2.5 million isn’t what it used to be.

God it just struck me that I can well remember Francis when he was the first £1 million player. Well that’s inflation for you.

UTV and roll on next season

3. Ardent Villain May 19, 2015 at 10:16 pm . Reply

Peanuts price by premier league standards…

Whether he can find a role in Sherwood’s preferred team is another question altogether, but c’mon, there’s more money than ever coming to PL clubs next season, so this isn’t even going to be a blip on the radar once the rest of the transfers in the division start appearing in the next few weeks.

1. OohAhPaulMcGrath May 20, 2015 at 12:09 am . Reply

Just because there’s more money didn’t mean Lerner will spend it. He’s proven time again that £10m will keep us up so why would he spend any more?

1. colonius81 May 20, 2015 at 10:25 am . Reply

Oh well if he did spend more there would be nothing to talk about on the forums

4. marvin May 19, 2015 at 11:42 pm . Reply

A good signing especially for 2.5m – 2.6m, but do we know wages yet?

Cleverly would be nice, but we barely convinced him to join us on loan let alone get him to sign a long term contract.

5. little8 May 20, 2015 at 12:15 am . Reply

Media up here in liverpool are convinced Cleverley is going to everton .

1. OohAhPaulMcGrath May 20, 2015 at 7:19 am . Reply

Hope so don’t rate cleverly at all. I think he would rather play for Everton as its nearer Manchester

1. OohAhPaulMcGrath May 20, 2015 at 7:15 am . Reply

Probably coz he doesn’t want to be dropped for final so he can show talents to worldwide audience. Wait till after cup final it will be a different story. Also Liverpool is in the north he would prefer a move to London

1. GIDDYVILLAN May 20, 2015 at 8:48 am . Reply

Bollox Sherwood will play his strongest team even if he was leaving.I’ve never read so much DROSS

2. colonius81 May 20, 2015 at 10:28 am . Reply

Well we all heard it now, bentekes true intentions straight from the horses ass .. I mean mouth :p

6. GIDDYVILLAN May 20, 2015 at 10:55 am . Reply

According to the sun I assume?????

7. marvin May 21, 2015 at 5:28 pm . Reply

I’m worried about how well Sherwood will spend his money this summer…