1. Bill Pearson. November 6, 2013 at 6:06 pm . Reply

Kerryvillan let it go now, enough ,to me it now sounds that your using your nationality as an argument, I have never had anyone say what you said to me, I’m a racialist person, I did not even call or said that you was a fool, you sounds very educated person to me , you think your way, I will do it my way, Villa is my love, and its yours also, I will say sorry if it sounded a racial remark was not meant to be. Please let it go.

2. Bill Pearson. November 6, 2013 at 6:24 pm . Reply

Hang on how come its now Kerryvillane and was Kellyvillan. ?

1. LOMI November 6, 2013 at 6:48 pm . Reply

Shut the fuck up Bill you racist twat

1. Colonius81 November 6, 2013 at 7:37 pm . Reply

lol innit

3. Kerryvillane November 6, 2013 at 6:59 pm . Reply

Fair enough bill lets keep it to football so ya?
    Sayin you were racist when obviously your not was of coarse a bit extreme but i just wanted u to know its not right to say i know nothing cause im Irish, like i said call me an idiot or anything u want but just don’t say my i know nothin cause of where im from, so i apologise for sayin it.

1. OohAhPaulMcGrath November 6, 2013 at 10:33 pm . Reply

Talking of Ireland what do you think of 2 Sunderland rejects managing the team!

4. Bill Pearson. November 6, 2013 at 7:10 pm . Reply

Fair play Kerryvillan, will do that, UTV.

5. villa1996 November 6, 2013 at 7:36 pm . Reply

Clam down lads if anything will blame lambert for not winning enough games its his fault I be much happier if we where winning I think want got on everyone nerves is the fact at the end of last season we were playing well and look like to go somewhere then this season someone put the brakes on and were playing anti football and lambert has abboned his style