Page 2 of 2 1 2
  1. Darren September 24, 2014 at 8:03 am . Reply

Comments of Grealish, courtesy of http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/399924/Chelsea-and-Man-Utd-target-Jack-Grealish-addresses-his-Aston-Villa-future

However, the youngster looks set to sign a new four-year deal after declaring his allegiance to the club.

“I want to stay at Villa,” he told the Birmingham Mail. “My contract runs out at the end of the season but my eyes are on remaining at Villa.

“It’s just down to contract negotiations at the moment but I’m hopeful it will come in time.”

‘When asked if he could see himself leaving for another club, Grealish said: “No, of course not. I’m a lifelong fan. Even when I didn’t have a game during my loan spell at Notts County last season, I’d go down and watch as a supporter.

“I’ve been a season-ticket holder since I was four and joined the club at couple of years later. So to be playing for Villa in the Premier League and having the fans in the Holte End sing my name like they did against Hull is a dream come true.

“I’m going through one of those phases where I just can’t get enough.

“Having gotten a taste of it, I’m striving for more by trying to keep playing.”

I also understand, Grealish’s father is the one who represents him, so I am sure and have faith that he has Jack’s best interests at heart.

Sign On young Grealish and you will prove not only to be the best player that the academy has ever produced but a player Villa fans will be talking about for generations.

1. Colonius81 September 24, 2014 at 6:23 pm . Reply

Those kinds of starlight forward statements are rarely seen nowadays or at least since the advent of agents.
      A player openly stating his wish to stay at a club prior to contract negotiations and stating his long term goal to be there?
      Thats refreshing at least
      Don’t get me wrong, they are just words but still a change of pace form the usual posturing and bet hedging statements most players make in that position

2. #HELENIUS September 24, 2014 at 3:28 pm . Reply

He’s ‘got it’ just needs another couple years to mature. Spacial awareness is great, knows when to take one touch and when to turn n run. Don’t think he’ll start at weekend, first think Ivanovic will do is take him out the game with a swift dead leg…..And he’ll get away with it as per

1. Hitchens 60 September 24, 2014 at 8:00 pm . Reply

He does look the real deal; skilful, accomplished on the ball, confident and savvy for an 18 year old. Hope he doesn’t become another Luke Moore.

3. Darren September 25, 2014 at 10:29 am . Reply

I submitted a new article.. If someone could take a look at it. Cheers

1. Badger123 September 25, 2014 at 7:56 pm . Reply

Darren, I’ve just seen it. Good article and I’m just trying to think when to post it.
      Probably tomorrow morning.