1. Adam November 29, 2014 at 5:56 pm . Reply

commited are you being serious? 3 unbeaten like its some sort of master stroke? We haven’t played Real Madrid Barcelona and juventus for gods sake. These are so called lesser teams and we haven’t even put in a good 90 minutes. It’s a shambles mate top to bottom. You can try and be positive about another step closer to relegation all you like but don’t start criticising people on here who don’t like the way the club is run and week after week see shit performances were only voicing opinion. Yes some players have looked good I.e Hutton. Also Cole looked a cut above all our players today but that’s not good enough In my eyes.

1. Bill Pearson November 29, 2014 at 6:03 pm . Reply

Adam, ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚ nice one.

2. committedvillan November 29, 2014 at 6:06 pm . Reply

yes, deadly serious. name me other teams that have not lost to to eithe West Ham, Saints or Burnley with an equivalent amount of injuries as us? we are not too far behind Liverpool who have had 1, yes just 1 injury of any significance.

1. nath November 29, 2014 at 6:18 pm . Reply

west ham and saints can beat anybody on their day. but todays opponents can’t be mentioned in the same breathe as them, even with injuries we ought to be beating the burnley’s, leicester’s and palaces

i think the only thing positive out of today was coles display. added much needed quality in the dangerous areas

2. BumBum November 29, 2014 at 6:08 pm . Reply

can’t believe you dopey idiots haven’t realised commitedvillan is indeed LANGFORDVILLA. How thick some people are on this site is soooooooooooooooooo funny.

1. Bill Pearson November 29, 2014 at 6:20 pm . Reply

Bum bum you wally .

2. GIDDYVILLAN November 29, 2014 at 6:21 pm . Reply

Naaaaah picture totally different plus I know for a fact he wouldn’t accuse me of being a NOSE

1. BumBum November 29, 2014 at 6:27 pm . Reply

his picture is different because he’s using a different email address.

3. committedvillan November 29, 2014 at 6:16 pm . Reply

who the fuck is LANGFORDVILLA?

4. BumBum November 29, 2014 at 6:20 pm . Reply

some twat who thins he’s something else.

1. Bill Pearson November 29, 2014 at 6:27 pm . Reply

Langford he thinks your Committedvillan.

1. BumBum November 29, 2014 at 6:31 pm . Reply

don’t forget to apologise when you realise it is langford

5. committedvillan November 29, 2014 at 6:37 pm . Reply

or does langford think he’s committedvillan. i ‘m confused. Who the fuck am i? i realise, ( being a lady) that i really shouldn’t swear as much. sorry

1. GIDDYVILLAN November 29, 2014 at 6:45 pm . Reply

You ain’t that slag I caught crabs off the last time I was in droitwich??????

2. BWS November 29, 2014 at 10:05 pm . Reply

‘I’m a lady ‘ ho yea of course you are commitedvilford but which lady though Emily? Florence? or is Bubbles DeVere?
      I reckon the latter is the shit hot favourite, eh Longitttedvilford?

6. committedvillan November 29, 2014 at 6:51 pm . Reply

lol. i think it’s the other way round. i’m a good girl from copcut!!

7. Andrew November 29, 2014 at 6:54 pm . Reply

Seems there were Lambert out chants from the away fans, so Oohah should be happy about that. Also seemingly there was a Lambert out banner at the end.

1. OohAhPaulMcGrath November 29, 2014 at 7:37 pm . Reply

Yep I saw a picture of banner. It’s took them long enough but at least they are getting there. Did u see sunderland hold chelsea, commitment all over the park, good tactics and they could of snatched it at the end.

1. Andrew November 29, 2014 at 7:50 pm . Reply

I did although Sunderland have been a bogey team for Chelsea as of late. I just hope the fans on Tuesday starting chanting for Warnock to join Villa when Palace beat us. lol

8. Bill Pearson November 29, 2014 at 9:08 pm . Reply

Hey Langford, don’t forget, Villa will not Be religated. Oops sorry Committed, how’s them Germans.?

1. Brick November 29, 2014 at 9:21 pm . Reply

Realised I was right have you dopey bollocks?

9. Dave67 November 30, 2014 at 9:24 pm . Reply

Out having a few beers love Villa love the site. Time. For Lambert to go. Am. 45 years old villa all my life from across the water . Keane. Is a prick walked out on his country. Up the villa