Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
  1. markdrapernumber8
    markdrapernumber8 October 4, 2013 at 7:35 pm .

Bruce has set this Hull team up to attack, he will most likely not change a method which has been working for him well so far this season. This can only work in our favour. We’re good on the road in general and we’re the best counter attacking in the country right now. I never cosidered Bruce to be a tactician so if he does change it up for us and plays a deep line we could find it difficult and might sneak a draw.

This should be a very straight forward win for us, which is why we’ll lose 3-2 or something stupid like that. Oh to be a Villa fan 🙂

I’ll go for 2-1 Villa. UTV

1. OohAhPaulMcGrath
      OohAhPaulMcGrath October 4, 2013 at 8:32 pm .

Defending set pieces against them bothers me

1. markdrapernumber8
        markdrapernumber8 October 4, 2013 at 8:39 pm .

Me too mate, always worried when we concede a corner or free-kick near the box but we did well against Citeh considering the numbers they piled in at us.

1. OohAhPaulMcGrath
          OohAhPaulMcGrath October 4, 2013 at 9:25 pm .

True but still left their player unmarked for first. We had 6 guys in front of him and not one went out to stop him or mark him pathetic. The second one there should of been someone on the post that’s school boy stuff Ffs. I can see them getting a winner of a corner in last 10 mins tomor

1. markdrapernumber8
            markdrapernumber8 October 5, 2013 at 9:27 am .

I think we’re made of sterner stuff at the back this season oohah, even Vlaar (don’t ban me mate lol) it’s the midfield worrying me, it’ll be great when everyone on field is on form at the same time, we still haven’t really had that yet.

1. OohAhPaulMcGrath
              OohAhPaulMcGrath October 5, 2013 at 2:41 pm .

Fair play vlaar has definitely improved this season but still shaky at times when not under pressure

2. markdrapernumber8
    markdrapernumber8 October 4, 2013 at 7:36 pm .

*team

3. Benno
    Benno October 4, 2013 at 8:51 pm .

Yeah, i think you may have the team right. Although, i wouldnt be surprised if Sylla keeps his place and Westwood sits out.

If Gabby isnt fit, be interesting to see who plays and what formation we play.

4. Naughtius Maximus
    Naughtius Maximus October 4, 2013 at 9:47 pm .

should be a really good game this the more I look at it, 2-2 wouldn’t be at all unlikely.
    obviously id love to see us win going into the break with confidence and spirit up that’d be so good for the team, and us!
    couple of hull fans ive come across are very upbeat for the game too despite loosing brady although have said he’s a big loss.
    the bookies have got hull slight favorites at the moment, suprising really but maybe suggests some of us villains may be a bit over optimistic in seeing a better than good chance of 3pts. food for thought.
    on the face of it a point would be decent.

1. OohAhPaulMcGrath
      OohAhPaulMcGrath October 4, 2013 at 11:17 pm .

Yep without benteke they are favourites like iv said last weeks result is just papering over the cracks of how awful we really are

2. OohAhPaulMcGrath
      OohAhPaulMcGrath October 4, 2013 at 11:20 pm .

Is it just me or is anyone else pissed of about boring international football postponing prem matches for 2 weeks

1. Sir Earl Barratt
        Sir Earl Barratt October 5, 2013 at 7:09 am .

It’s not just you mate. I’ve been saying it for ages. I’ve lost all interest in international football and this latest thing with the winter world cup has further put me off. We don’t seem to get a run of more than 3 league games before it stops again.

5. badger123
    badger123 October 4, 2013 at 10:03 pm .

Hull have got off to a decent start, but I thought West Ham were unlucky from what I saw.
    I know it’s early days and funny things do happen, but this is one you’d normally have down as a banker. I certainly would have a few seasons back.

These days?

A draw is fave for me (0-0, if I have to predict the score), but hoping for a win.

6. Jay Dee
    Jay Dee October 4, 2013 at 10:23 pm .

Evening everyone UTV.I think we will be up for this one and will “GO AGAIN”lol.AVFC away win 3-1…..UTV

7. Bencey83
    Bencey83 October 4, 2013 at 10:25 pm .

Won’t be an easy game. Could go either way.

8. Naughtius Maximus
    Naughtius Maximus October 4, 2013 at 10:32 pm .

hull did get very jammy vs west ham, it was never a pen.

1. badger123
      badger123 October 4, 2013 at 11:12 pm .

agreed mate

2. OohAhPaulMcGrath
      OohAhPaulMcGrath October 4, 2013 at 11:19 pm .

Just as jammy as our first goal which was offside!

1. badger123
        badger123 October 4, 2013 at 11:29 pm .

Are you still harping on about last week Ooah?
        Dear me, mate, that’s gone!

1. OohAhPaulMcGrath
          OohAhPaulMcGrath October 5, 2013 at 2:42 pm .

Not for me it hasn’t lol

2. Naughtius Maximus
        Naughtius Maximus October 5, 2013 at 12:48 pm .

but not as jammy as man city’s 2 pens at the ethiad last season making the game 3-0 instead of 1-0. what goes around…

1. OohAhPaulMcGrath
          OohAhPaulMcGrath October 5, 2013 at 2:36 pm .

But they still would of beat us 3.0 instead if 5 big deal

1. Naughtius Maximus
            Naughtius Maximus October 5, 2013 at 3:48 pm .

id have to disagree there mate, at one nil we were still in it, making it 3-0 meant we had to go all out to try n get anything and they hit us twice after that which was not suprising.

1. OohAhPaulMcGrath
              OohAhPaulMcGrath October 5, 2013 at 3:50 pm .

But 1.0 would of been Enuf for them. Just watching hull game in pub bored to tears got 0.0 all over it. Both teams got nothing up front

9. Jay Dee
    Jay Dee October 4, 2013 at 11:15 pm .

My gut feeling says we should do Hull and I think we will.We travel well,are on form,can score without Benteke and our players have confidence….Away win to the Villa….UTV

10. BWS
    BWS October 5, 2013 at 12:29 am .

The stats in the Independent stood up 100% against Newcastle and running with those it should be a a Villa win.It’s prettily evenly matched (statistically) but we are simply more clinical in front of goal than them so 0-1 to the mighty Villians,