Page 1 of 2 1 2
    Andrew October 22, 2014 at 4:56 am .

Sorry but how is 97 minutes in 5 games at not even 20 minutes a game on average is allowing him to progress as a player? Wasn’t on the bench against Everton, He needs to play, send him on loan till January, not like he’s gonna start/play much at Villa as rotating is something Lambert’s not known for, unless forced.

GIDDYVILLAN October 22, 2014 at 8:15 am .

Isn’t it a shame you can’t rotate managers.

Andrew October 22, 2014 at 8:45 pm .

Or get rid of them altogether… Well… You can, just… Sadly won’t.

Bill Pearson October 22, 2014 at 7:23 am .

Andrew, Lambert is as thick as a piece of shit mate, not a clue what is required for any player, that why we are in trouble. We’ve had some right dopes as managers and that’s down to bad owners.Villa are in trouble even now. god help us.

jvillan October 22, 2014 at 7:48 am .

what age was lad making debut for chelsea last night 17 last week grealish needs to start

nath October 22, 2014 at 7:56 am .

grealish needs to be used sparingly, even thou hes 19 hes underdeveloped a strong breeze looks like it would put him down, the kid last nite was much stronger looking and came on with game effectively over, but saying this grealish needs more game time, nzog does less and has more game time. grealish more game time please, so use him or loan him πŸ™‚

Lambert's laughing at us October 22, 2014 at 3:03 pm .

If you followed him last season when on loan at Notts County, you will find that he was kicked form pillar to post every week by League 1 defenders who take no prisoners.
      I would much sooner see him in a Villa shirt than shit like Gobby, Andi Wineing and Insomnia.
      He IS ready.

BWS October 22, 2014 at 3:49 pm .

Yes play him but not for 90 minutes of every game or you’ll burn him out, Owen and Fowler at Liverpool are best two examples- both finished well before their time.

Saddened October 22, 2014 at 5:45 pm .

He needs to get proper game time, play him for 75% of the game – we are not doing anything creative in his absence…… Oh and sort his daft hair out and pull his socks up !

Bum Bum October 25, 2014 at 9:42 am .

His hair rocks. Jealous because yr bald??? πŸ˜‰

Andrew October 22, 2014 at 8:47 pm .

He does look lightweight but he seems strong enough to go 90 minutes a game which he should against QPR. Drop N’Zogbia as he does nothing. He’ll be our player that gets kicked/hassled the most but that’s the price you pay to be the quick, really talented creative player.

nath October 22, 2014 at 9:57 pm .

anybody in place of nzog would be a improvement, a WINGER thats a wasted talent, there are players in most premier teams, that have less talent than nzog, but they produced week in and out and most importantly are TEAM players,

grealish i av no doubts is ready now on skill, my concerns is putting too much on his slender frame, but needs are must, who else can play this role, weimann ?? grealish ?? can’t you have weimann for the hour and then bring on grealish

Andrew October 23, 2014 at 1:06 am .

I’d start both. Richardson is useless too. And while I agree, just look at Sterling, he’s played every game (I believe that’s what the commentators said tonight anyways) since December, so I don’t see why Grealish can’t play a full 90 minutes, or 70-80 even.

Bum Bum October 22, 2014 at 8:15 am .

Get him on the pitch. How are we going to blood him sitting on the bench?He’s been on loan enough.

Hitchens 60 October 23, 2014 at 1:25 am .

Agreed he needs to play but Keane is right in that we (the fans) should not place too much expectation on his shoulders. I know about references to Barkley, Sterling and Chelsea teenagers et al but they are playing in good teams with top quality players around them – need I say more?

Andrew October 23, 2014 at 3:06 am .

I’d hardly say anyone at Everton in the AM position is better than Barkley, nor has anyone played better than Sterling bar Sturridge and so far Lallana at Pool, so there’s Chelsea with the top quality players around them. Could argue then why can’t Grealish get into a team with no top quality players? Gotta be better than N’Zogbia and Richardson? Or Gabby and Weimann out wide in no their favored positions? I agree our expectations shouldn’t be that high for him at 19 and no real top flight experience, but the kid needs to be treated better, IE: being played.

At least I know a Preston fan has been very impressed with Robinson and was happy they kept him on loan till January. He’s been played out wide and seems to be doing well at it.

Unfortunately Drennan’s failed at Portsmouth, so I doubt he’ll be one that really makes it here.

Bill Pearson October 23, 2014 at 7:10 am .

No just get on that plane and enjoy. Save trip. Hitchen 60 .:-)

Bill Pearson October 23, 2014 at 7:11 am .

Safe πŸ™‚

Hitchens 60 October 23, 2014 at 11:37 am .

Hi Bill 6.35am here – is it too early for the first run of the day -:)

Hitchens 60 October 23, 2014 at 11:38 am .

RUM – don’t want to be doing any running πŸ™‚

Bill Pearson October 23, 2014 at 12:01 pm .

Pissed already I see, Hitchen have a look and see if you can find some decent footballers over there, is it hot? put the cream on and watch your pockets.:-)

Hitchens 60 October 23, 2014 at 12:22 pm .

Pretty warm but it’s bl***y raining and the mossies are out in force πŸ™‚ and I’ll keep my eye open for the next Dwight Yorke !

Bill Pearson October 23, 2014 at 12:28 pm .

Have a look on the beach that’s where Doug found one, we need 6 .:-)

Hitchens 60 October 23, 2014 at 12:40 pm .

πŸ™‚

GIDDYVILLAN October 23, 2014 at 1:35 pm .

Hitchens watch how much jerk chicken you eat mate it’s not known as the Windies for nothing. πŸ˜€

Hitchens 60 October 23, 2014 at 3:10 pm .

Hi Giddy – it’s absolutely pi***ng down here – first rain for ages apparantly! Bit like supporting the Villa – hope for better tomorrow πŸ™‚

GIDDYVILLAN October 23, 2014 at 3:21 pm .

You’ll be dry in the bar mate that’s the main thing,get it down yer enjoy Hitchens have a treble for me. πŸ˜€

Hitchens 60 October 23, 2014 at 5:37 pm .

Will do mate; on the Banks beer at pres (another location clue!) and it’s just as wet in the bar – thank heavens πŸ™‚

GIDDYVILLAN October 23, 2014 at 5:48 pm .

Dudley????

Hitchens 60 October 23, 2014 at 8:45 pm .

B***er – knew you’d find me out mate πŸ™‚

BWS October 24, 2014 at 2:18 pm .

Sandals Lower Gornal?
        What’s the entertainment tonight? Dog fighting or is it Badger baiting evening? Bostin yo cor beat it.

Hitchens 60 October 24, 2014 at 2:49 pm .

BWS wearing sandals – a good rum shop I would think. Banks the beer of the Caribean now available at your local Tescos – get in our kid πŸ™‚

BWS October 24, 2014 at 3:06 pm .

4000 miles to drink a pint of Bank’s, what are us Brits like?
            Barbados mate? Just googled local Caribbean beers and there’s a Banks Barbados Brewery. (F**k me I sound like a stalker!)

Hitchens 60 October 24, 2014 at 5:58 pm .

Commitment mate; that’s what makes Villans special ……… Or should that read deluded πŸ™‚ with that I’m back to the bar.

kerryvillan October 24, 2014 at 2:35 am .

I don’t see why grealish shouldn’t start, it has to happen sometime so why not qpr and look at berahino for West Brom he played a lot last year, wasn’t great but lots of potential and now this year he is much better from the experience last year.

But its pointless playing him in a lambert system where his role will be essentially a 2nd left back, he needs to be high up the pitch keepin their defenders busy.

Andrew October 25, 2014 at 2:06 am .

Lambert claimed Richardson and Cleverley were creative players. He doesn’t quite understand what a creative player is.

Bill Pearson October 25, 2014 at 11:47 am .

What’s up with the postings lads ? Think your all in the west indies with Hitchen, or pissed off’ with the Villa.Oohah give us some stick mate your the only one to motivate us.

Andrew October 25, 2014 at 1:34 pm .

Haha not pissed off about the Villa at all, as I expect very little with one of the worst manager’s I’ve ever seen I charge. However it’s still to the point he believes Richardson and Cleverley are creative, Cleverley’s never been creative and Richardson’s never been “that good”. We have a couple players who can do anything with the ball creatively. Grealish if given a chance, Weimann at times, Cole on his day, Bacuna if given the chance and N’Zogbia of 5 years ago. That’s about the extent of our creativity team. 1 youth player that doesn’t play, 1 player out of position, one that doesn’t play and is aging/injury prone, one that doesn’t play nor plays in his correct position and one that hasn’t had a good game in a Villa kit who people thought was good because he liked running at players and usually failed 99% of the time.

Bill Pearson October 25, 2014 at 1:51 pm .

Andrew, cannot fault what you’ve said, I’m watching Westham game against Man City, that manager was close to being sacked, West Ham had faith in their man because he had experience, Lambert is a poor excuse of a manager, I hope Villa gets a result as he’s had his time at Villa Park.

OohAhPaulMcGrath October 25, 2014 at 2:01 pm .

Yep look at west ham and saints and look at us ffs. Lamberk is in his 3rd season and already we are in a 6 pointer relegation match with QPR like we were 2 seasons ago.

Andrew October 25, 2014 at 3:08 pm .

Allardyce definitely knows what he’s doing, amazing what happens when he’s backed correctly (que Lambert hasn’t been). Bar the first game against Spurs, they’ve scored in every game so far and that includes Liverpool, United and just beating City now. Best thing is their highest goal scorer never played above the 2nd division in France. He’s using Song to the best of his ability currently, Downing looks confident and Valencia looks an incredible signing. Cresswell has definitely surprised me in how good he is and the one thing Allardyce has gotten is that stability in the team. The team knows how to defend, but they’re not afraid to attack, we can only do either 1 of the 2, never together in 1 game.

OohAhPaulMcGrath October 25, 2014 at 2:02 pm .

Yep I want Richard Dunne back lol

Bill Pearson October 25, 2014 at 2:13 pm .

Oohah I’ll never argue with you again, been right for two years, fuck giving him another year,he’s a parks manager, sorry I’ve seen better parks football managers I was one. In the Festival league.

OohAhPaulMcGrath October 25, 2014 at 5:14 pm .

Lol glad someone else can see the light Bill. How many more chances is this clown going to get ffs.

GIDDYVILLAN October 25, 2014 at 6:35 pm .

Clowns are funny I can assure you he don’t make me laff mate. πŸ™

OohAhPaulMcGrath October 25, 2014 at 7:29 pm .

Lol true but he makes the blue noses laugh I guess. I’m still in shock he go an extended contract that is just wring on so many levels

GIDDYVILLAN October 25, 2014 at 7:39 pm .

I’m also baffled mate I though it was a whindup,I think it was just after the orient game or there abouts.I hope it’s not a costly decision this season QPR will really be a bench mark I feel & I ain’t looking forward to Monday nite one bit.

GIDDYVILLAN October 25, 2014 at 7:43 pm .

Ps I also think we’ll be a bench mark for QPR aswell they lose redcrapp out the door.