Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
    Bill Pearson August 30, 2014 at 4:55 pm .

Quick look and games are going our way, interesting, Newcastle draw, Man city lose, dear oh dear.

Lamberk August 30, 2014 at 5:13 pm .

Bit early for games to be “going our way” isn’t it?

Hitchens 60 August 30, 2014 at 5:31 pm .

Take what you can when you can 🙂

OohAhPaulMcGrath August 30, 2014 at 7:22 pm .

Chelsea look good easily the best team they need shooting if they don’t win prem. Second will be city but quite a few points behind chelski, arsenal 3rd and a toss up between utd and pool for 4th. That’s my predictions lol

GIDDYVILLAN August 30, 2014 at 7:44 pm .

VILLA 5th??????

Andrew August 31, 2014 at 1:02 am .

United, seriously?

GIDDYVILLAN August 30, 2014 at 5:18 pm .

SCUM lost so I suppose that’s a good reason to get pissed.

Hitchens 60 August 30, 2014 at 5:33 pm .

Didn’t realise a reason was needed – that’s where I’ve being going wrong all these years lol

GIDDYVILLAN August 30, 2014 at 5:46 pm .

Mate I’m sure you could find any excuse to have a tot or two I celebrate opening my eyes every morning the list is endless.

Hitchens 60 August 30, 2014 at 5:55 pm .

Yup; just off to a birthday bash – might have one or two as not driving!

Bill Pearson August 30, 2014 at 6:00 pm .

Giddy beat you mate I’m pissed,:-) Lamberk the meaning was for today I know its light years away.

GIDDYVILLAN August 30, 2014 at 6:04 pm .

Bill I’m halfway there mate Hitchens have a great evening mate to both of you GET IT DOWN YER. :-D’

Hitchens 60 August 30, 2014 at 11:31 pm .

Hi Giddy; real good time. 80th party for a really interesting guy who’s appeared on ‘Have I Got News For You’ and is a journalist with Sky News and a local (Brummie) Industrialist. Allegedly he has the longest whiskers in the UK – quite a character!

Bill Pearson August 31, 2014 at 8:44 am .

Morning All, I’m going for a 2-1 Villa got my boots blacked ready for the off, any ideas on team news for today’s match lads,Badger should you find a bar with match on sing us the score mate no match coverage here only streams if yor lucky. 🙂

Hitchens 60 August 31, 2014 at 9:53 am .

‘ Morning Bill. I’m still worried about our home form (or lack of it) so a bit short on confidence. My heart says Villa to win 2-0 but my head says another draw 1-1. Reckon it will be a close match. Being positive I’ll go for Villa by the same score as you 2-1.

Bill Pearson August 31, 2014 at 10:17 am .

Well its thinking positive for me still not sure what’s he’s up to, off up the allotments now before the match starts, come on Villa I’ve got my colours on Hitchen 60 that get them going. 🙂

saddened August 31, 2014 at 10:29 am .

I have a funny feeling we are going to get an entertaining game today, lets hope so !!
    3-1 Villa – MOM Sanchez !!

Badger123 August 31, 2014 at 12:43 pm .

Guzan, Vlaar, Senderos, Hutton, Cissokho, Delph, Westwood, Richardson, N’Zogbia, Weimann, Agbonlahor.

subs: Given, Baker, Bacuna, Cole, Bent, Sanchez, Grealish.

Just as expected then really.

I’ll go 2-1 to us and probably another poor game.

OohAhPaulMcGrath August 31, 2014 at 12:53 pm .

Anyone know why bent isn’t starting for gabby ffs. 2.0 to villa.

JimT August 31, 2014 at 4:05 pm .

Because his just as shit.

Ryan August 31, 2014 at 12:43 pm .

8-1 Hull with Warren Aspinal scoring for us.

nath August 31, 2014 at 12:56 pm .

not heard that name in a lifetime lol i have his autograph somewhere

nath August 31, 2014 at 12:55 pm .

that team looks very strong, sanchez needs a little time to bed in and benteke time 2 recover, not to forget nzog is still short of match fitness.

do we expect another midfielder if KEA goes back to holland and if so who is it likely 2b ???
    also lerner should av spent this money earlier,would av drummed up more st sales and enthusiasm

Bill Pearson August 31, 2014 at 12:58 pm .

Never mind Gabby he should be benched, why is Sanchez sitting it out,?

nath August 31, 2014 at 1:03 pm .

hes behind in fitness bill, he missed training 2 push through his move to villa and with wc, plus hes just arrive i guess hes gonna blood him slow over the first few weeks

nath August 31, 2014 at 1:05 pm .

Your comment is awaiting moderation.

????????? i will behave