Claire Balding FA Cup Show-London or Birmingham Villa Fans Wanted!

Hi all we have received an email (re below) from Becky Istead asking us to put up a post asking for Villa Fans to go to their Fa Cup show next week. Must wear Villa shirts if possible. Please note that it’s in London so may be easier for our London fans. OOL over to you. All self explanatory re below cheers.

Hi there (Aston Villa News and Views),

Iā€™m contacting on behalf of The Clare Balding Show, BT Sport and BBC 2. We are having a special show next week Wednesday 27th May at 7PM where Clare will be talking about the FA Cup final.

We have not confirmed guests so far but would love as many Aston Villa l fans to be in the crowd wearing their Aston Villa shirts. If you could possibly tweet/Facebook about where fans can get free tickets for the show that would be brilliant.

Here is the link to use!

Let me know if this would be possible!

Becky

Becky Istead

Production Assistant, Boomerang

Page 1 of 1
  1. GIDDYVILLAN May 20, 2015 at 4:17 pm . Reply

I’m up for it love to get on the box.UTV

1. GIDDYVILLAN May 20, 2015 at 4:20 pm . Reply

Ps I don’t know how to tweet & not on Facebook so any help from a fellow VILLAN out there would be appreciated.

2. pat57 May 20, 2015 at 5:23 pm . Reply

Show records in London,now why am I not surprised?

Best get some Villa fans up there or it will be just Arse’s all round.

As it’s in East London you can wear claret and blue, everyone will just think you’re West Ham fans!

3. Badger123 May 20, 2015 at 6:45 pm . Reply

I’ve edited the link so anyone interested can just click on it, to get to the relevant site.
    Let’s hope there are plenty of Villans there.

1. GIDDYVILLAN May 20, 2015 at 8:05 pm . Reply

Too technical

4. pat57 May 20, 2015 at 10:45 pm . Reply

After watching the Arse’s brilliant performance tonight we might just as well forget about it and post them the cup….NOT! šŸ™‚

Sunderland actually created the best chances. Hope that Gabby is fit as his pace will tear the Arse apart and they showed tonight that they’re toothless and can’t score. If we play anywhere near our best we’ll win and by a few goals.

I’m really beginning to believe we can do it.

VILLA FOR THE CUP!!!!! COME ON YOU LIONS!!!!

5. OriginalLondonLion May 20, 2015 at 11:04 pm . Reply

I watched the Arse too Pat. Agreed – they were awful, I don’t know what they’ve done to Alexis Sanchez, he just looks ordinary. However to the posters on here who ordered taxis for Given and Guzan, add a pantechnicon for Pantelimon, who is no improvement. He did his best to drop balls on Gunners feet a yard from the goal, but they were too bad to accept the gifts.

Thanks for the tip Oohah. As it happens I go to horseracing in the Summer and I am sorry, but Claire Balding is someone I take pains to avoid.

1. Bum Bum May 21, 2015 at 8:12 pm . Reply

Claire Balding rocks!

6. pat57 May 21, 2015 at 10:59 am . Reply

Absolutely astounded to find this. The whole 1957 final!!!