Attention All Villa Fans: Who Is The Man With The Brolly?

After the sad death of Dalian Atkinson yesterday I thought it would be a great idea to try and find the ‘man with the brolly’ at the Wimbledon game to write a post for us telling us all about that iconic moment. I have had a reply of Langford who used to see him at games and thinks it would be good for him to come forward and post for us. I’m sure with the amount of people that read this site there must be someone out there who knows him or knows someone that knows him. Any help would be greatly appreciated so please keep on sharing this post throughout the Villa community I know he’s out there somewhere ๐Ÿ˜„ Thanks.
UTV
OOHAH

giddyvillan August 17, 2016 at 4:45 pm .

Yes looking forward to seeing jedinak in the claret & blue love Dr x on twitter fuck the OS.

Dave67 August 17, 2016 at 4:57 pm .

This is a great signing for us, he is exactly what we need in the center of the park.

giddyvillan August 17, 2016 at 4:59 pm .

Hopefully adios deadwood.

OriginalLondonLion August 17, 2016 at 5:09 pm .

Deadwood is one of my bomb squad. I think he tries to, and fails to, play like Luka Modric. I’ll admit now that Palace are the London side I dislike the most after Millwall, so I have not paid as much attention to their games on TV as others – but surely Mile Jedinac is a mid-field destroyer? I have never thought of him creating chances with a pass. Therefore I doubt they are a straight swap in style even though it will be Westwood who makes way.

pat57 August 17, 2016 at 5:21 pm .

A mid-field destroyer? Just what we need.

One of my favourite (non-Villa) players that I’ve seen is Roy Keane when he was in his pomp. You can’t create if you don’t destroy the opposition first.

Some people have said to me that one of the reasons we went down was because we weren’t nasty enough, hopefully Miles will see to that.

UTV

Dave67 August 17, 2016 at 5:33 pm .

The OS is saying he will not be available for selection until his VISA documents are sorted, hopefully its sorted by Saturday.

giddyvillan August 17, 2016 at 5:38 pm .

His visa was fine at palace he’s only moved cities within the confines of the UK so WTF can be problem is brum now an offshore country??? Jeeez

Richard Kirby August 17, 2016 at 5:42 pm .

Villa have to re-apply for approval as Visa is tied to the employer, change employer and you need to get a new approval.

Dave67 August 17, 2016 at 6:54 pm .

Thanks Richard for clearing that up

giddyvillan August 17, 2016 at 7:12 pm .

Thanks rich thought it was more to do with the employee.

Benno August 17, 2016 at 6:01 pm .

Another good signing. Think our transfer policy has been bang on this summer, including who we are shipping out.

Would still like to see a RB come in. De Laet would be good, as would Trippier on loan…although I cant see that happening.

I dont think we need to sign another striker, but it wouldn’t do us any harm. If we dont, then I think Hepburn-Murphy needs to be on the bench, just gives us that other option up there.

Fingers crossed Lescott signs for Rangers, then that only leaves a couple of dead weights to get rid of on deadline day!

Saddened August 17, 2016 at 6:13 pm .

Talking of dead-weights where is that useless Flabby, have we not put him on the dole yet !!

Dave67 August 17, 2016 at 6:13 pm .

@ Giddy here is the link, It also has me confused he was working in the country anyway.

giddyvillan August 17, 2016 at 7:15 pm .

Cheers dave I’m still a bit miffed tbh mate,but there again that’s nothing new to me.

Villain1 August 17, 2016 at 7:49 pm .

Another top signing in Jedinak… been very pleased with our business this summer. Still need a right back, creative midfielder and another striker though IMO

Bill Pearson August 17, 2016 at 8:45 pm .

I wonder if they think our back problem was down to central and midfield incompetence? we all identified it as being weak as the player but they have not address it to the player.still happy with whats come in.

South coast villan August 17, 2016 at 8:51 pm .

I see Clark is up to his old tricks again lol, just before half time 1 up and gives away a pen๐Ÿ˜‚
    You couldn’t make it up….. Well done Rafa enjoy