Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
  1. Bum Bum April 19, 2014 at 6:56 am .

I don’t think the personnel change will do much good, and Lambert’s tactics are awful. 1-2 to the Saints I’m afraid.

2. Bill Pearson. April 19, 2014 at 6:56 am .

I don’t see any change in the Villa as a team, today more efforts probably, but again the ref will be looking for fouls from two teams out to prove things that you highlighted in your post.I’m wishing for a win on my hands and knees, do I see it , no a draw at the best, 1 -1, I gave my seats away today found some people that still believe in Villa.

3. Markham April 19, 2014 at 7:18 am .

Can’t see anything but another defeat , really hope I’m proved wrong , would be great to get over the line and prepare for next season , really hope there is somthing in this take over talk , done a bit of digging on this one and it looks concrete . Who knows this depressing era we have found ourselves in could soon be at an end !!!!!! Utv VTID SOTC

1. Bum Bum April 19, 2014 at 8:40 am .

What did your digging reveal?

4. GIDDYVILLAN'' April 19, 2014 at 7:35 am .

Firstly have they now sacked culverhouse & varsa? Our is that just an assumption? I’m going 0-4 saints can’t vision anything else, Lambert out Lerner out ringing in your ear.

1. OohAhPaulMcGrath April 19, 2014 at 10:25 am .

Can’t see that giddy. Remember saints players are on the beach now and making sure they font get injured for World Cup. It will be 2.1 to us

1. GIDDYVILLAN April 19, 2014 at 11:02 am .

Carnt see that happening mate,you’ve proved me wrong before but with the slippery slope we’re on atm I carnt see any other outcome. Still UTV

5. nath April 19, 2014 at 9:08 am .

well back to business of playing footy 🙂

in recent weeks. certain players form’s and efforts have taken a nose dive, a shake up in coaching, i hope will give the players the pick me up needed, to finish the season off in a acceptable way. if they have been training under a dictating regime, it could be the reason, why the performances av lack effort and ability.

so tomorrow game might be the game that secures our premiership lives. gabby is vital he has both ability and effort usually, to destroy any team, so 5 games remaining this is one of three which we need sumat from ,won’t be easy because while saints have nothing to play for, they are a slick passing team, usually pressing high. if they come 2 play. it will be very difficult

villa 2 saints 0 my heart says but my head says we are deep in the brown stuff,if the players don’t improve on effort and play more with a smile. i can see other teams below snatching points, i av a funny feeling fulham will snatch a win at spurs and norwich will beat pool or arsenal.

1. OohAhPaulMcGrath April 19, 2014 at 10:27 am .

I think we will win. Lamberk always seems to fluke a result when he has to

6. steve April 19, 2014 at 9:10 am .

If Albrighton plays he has to be on the right which is Bacuna’s best position.
    Lambert loves Bacuna so he will play either instead of Albrighton or at right back instead of Lowton.
    We need to see something different today- maybe a new face in the team. If its the same old set up and tactics I think we will lose and the crowd will turn quickly.
    Guzan
    Lowton Vlaar Baker Bertran
    Westwood Burke Delph
    Albrighton Weimann Agbonlahor (or Robinson)

For me we need 2 forwards playing close together in the middle. Without Holt villa will be forced to pass and use their pace as opposed to the long ball to Holt and hope for the best.
    We also need something different in the middle. Westwood and Delph are too predictable.

We need to see 100 % (die for the cause) commitment from the start.

All this about its been a better atmosphere at training this week is rubbish. What else are the club going to say ‘ITS THE SAME AND NOTHINGS CHANGE’.
    Everything is talk until we see it on the pitch.

If we see the back four passing along the line (at home) for the first 5 minutes then believe me nothing has changed.

7. Jay Dee April 19, 2014 at 9:14 am .

I’m going to give Lambert my full support along with Sid,Shay and the lads 2-1 Villa

8. markdrapernumber8 April 19, 2014 at 9:46 am .

Score could be embarrassing today lads. Southampton play the kindof footbal I wish to see down at VP. If they get comfortable they could bag 3-4 goals easy. The only glimpse of hope is that their defence has a tendancy to go missing. Counter will be key today!

3-1 southampton at a canter

1. OohAhPaulMcGrath April 19, 2014 at 10:27 am .

No chance 2.1 to villa remember they list to Cardiff.

9. COE1982 April 19, 2014 at 11:33 am .

Gabby needs to prove us wrong today and give us a performance of the season, needs to show he cares not just talk the talk. Agree with you oohah think we will win today. 2-0 COTV..

10. Badger123 April 19, 2014 at 11:41 am .

I see our academy director is off at the end of the season.
    It would seem the club is getting a total clearout, apart from the 3 that many want gone.

I totally agree with the previous comment, where if we are just passing it around at the back, nothing will have changed.

I was going to go today, but decided against.
    Even if S’hampton are “on the beach” I expect them to still have more than us, as we’re utter rubbish and the worst side in the league, Sunderland apart, imo.

That said, I hope training has been better and the lads prove me wrong.
    I can’t see anymore than a draw at best.

1-1, with hopefully plenty of protests after the game.

1. Naughtius Maximus April 19, 2014 at 12:01 pm .

Hello fellas, just to let tees know, a lot of personal stuff going on for me, all good in the main but I’m stuck using my phone for the net which I hate. but I’m still here n still suffering with you all.
      can’t see anything other than a comfortable win for saints I’m afraid. not being defeatest just realistic. 0-2
      Hope I’m wrong coz we are bang in trouble.
      VTID

1. OohAhPaulMcGrath April 19, 2014 at 1:26 pm .

Have u got an ipad NM